Seelyv Lf small/medium active NA RolePlaying guild on Darkhaven — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Seelyv Lf small/medium active NA RolePlaying guild on Darkhaven

Marcaum.1302Marcaum.1302 Member ✭✭
edited October 15, 2017 in Looking For Guild

Sylvari Ranger.

If needed, I could switch servers. I'm interested in light Roleplaying, and all PVE activities (world meta events, raids, some fractals, dungeons). I am fairly active, playing mostly around 3 - 9PM PDT.

Comments

• Mira.4906Mira.4906 Member ✭✭

I'll send you a message either tomorrow night or on Monday to see if our guild would fit your needs and wanting in play style. 95% of our guild is located on the Darkhaven Server. Hopefully talk to you soon.

• @Mira.4906 said:
    I'll send you a message either tomorrow night or on Monday to see if our guild would fit your needs and wanting in play style. 95% of our guild is located on the Darkhaven Server. Hopefully talk to you soon.

Thank you! I'll be waiting!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.