Give me your best (or worst) Guild Wars 2 Puns/Jokes

Rytlock's on your ankles: Ryt-socksRytlock and a shield: Ryt-blockMaking fun of Rytlock: Ryt-mockRytlock won't shut up: Ryt-talkRytlock in a dress: Ryt-smockRytlock sticks a claw in the outlet: Ryt-shockRytlock plays guitar: Ryt-rockRytlock goes for a stroll: Ryt-walkRtylock at your door: Ryt-knock

I'm tired, lol, these are just stupid.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:How do two Norn wind up a toy?One holds the lever, the other drinks till the room spins

My goodness, that's hilarious. XD

@Kodiak.4213 said:Rytlock's on your ankles: Ryt-socksRytlock and a shield: Ryt-blockMaking fun of Rytlock: Ryt-mockRytlock won't shut up: Ryt-talkRytlock in a dress: Ryt-smockRytlock sticks a claw in the outlet: Ryt-shockRytlock plays guitar: Ryt-rockRytlock goes for a stroll: Ryt-walkRtylock at your door: Ryt-knock

I'm tired, lol, these are just stupid.

Stupidly AWESOME. =) Good job, man. :)

One of my favorites is in the Rata Sum dungeons. Apparently (this was before HoT), around 2014, people figured out you could get jailed in Rata Sum for trying to jump off the edge of the city.

We had a lot of prisoners in Rata Sum that day. XD (Including myself)

One guy (a charr IIRC) said: "It's not so bad. They gave us cookies, and there's free Wi-Fi! It's great!" I took a screenshot of that. Best day ever. =)

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:One of my favorites is in the Rata Sum dungeons. Apparently (this was before HoT), around 2014, people figured out you could get jailed in Rata Sum for trying to jump off the edge of the city.

One guy (a charr IIRC) said: "It's not so bad. They gave us cookies, and there's free Wi-Fi! It's great!" I took a screenshot of that. Best day ever. =)

The Assassin of Rata SumProud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]
I may or may not have been part of that - at least I remember cookies and Wi-Fi being discussed, :bleep_bloop:

@Kodiak.4213 said:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:One of my favorites is in the Rata Sum dungeons. Apparently (this was before HoT), around 2014, people figured out you could get jailed in Rata Sum for trying to jump off the edge of the city.

I may or may not have been part of that - at least I remember cookies and Wi-Fi being discussed, :bleep_bloop:

Nice. Did you see an asura thief in full sneakthief (save hood) in blue/light green named "Vini Yunio"? If so, that was me. :p

A Guardian, an Engineer, a Mesmer, and a Necromancer were all sitting in a pub.

"I remember the good old days when I would get a few fellow Guardians and vanquish foes with our hammers faster than anyone else could manage," said the Guardian. "Alas, that time is passed."

The Necromancer frowned.

"Pah!" exclaimed the Engineer. "My grenades used to be stronger than that! I would kill my foes just by throwing the grenades at them. They didn't even need to explode!"

The Necromancer looked down at his drink.

The Mesmer slammed the table. "That's nothing! I would slaughter my enemies en masse just by jumping near them! But again, the Mists have changed and I can no longer do it."

The Necromancer started shaking, sobbing a bit.

"What's his problem?" asked the Mesmer.

The Guardian sighed. "He's a Scourge."