Give me your best (or worst) Guild Wars 2 Puns/Jokes

Why do charrs have such big rumps?They was born in Ascalon

i know that probably sucked but puns arent my forte i just like straight insults lmao.

But my fav pun or joke w/e wanna call it. Is that charr in silverwastes call sylvarie talking cabbages and asura mice.
Every time i go there i like to wait for him to talk that smack. I always giggle genius anet just genius.I liked talking cabbage so much tried make my guardian named that.Unfortunately, someone beat me to it who ever you are i love and respect you deeply.

@TEKnowledgy.1760 said:Why do charrs have such big rumps?They was born in Ascalon

i know that probably sucked but puns arent my forte i just like straight insults lmao.

But my fav pun or joke w/e wanna call it. Is that charr in silverwastes call sylvarie talking cabbages and asura mice.

Every time i go there i like to wait for him to talk that smack. I always giggle genius anet just genius.I liked talking cabbage so much tried make my guardian named that.Unfortunately, someone beat me to it who ever you are i love and respect you deeply.

Could name your Guardian: Smack Talk Cabbage.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@TEKnowledgy.1760 said:Why do charrs have such big rumps?They was born in Ascalon

Every time i go there
i like to wait for him to talk that smack
. I always giggle genius anet just genius.I liked talking cabbage so much tried make my guardian named that.Unfortunately, someone beat me to it who ever you are i love and respect you deeply.

Could name your Guardian: Smack Talk Cabbage.

naw not just as funny or apealing in my opinion though witty probably taken anyways. I'm happy someone got Talking Cabbage it was a name well worth making.

I named him Beasty Cabbage kinda to be funny maybe in tribute to the cabbage title/pun

• 3 years later...