Report: Stuck in Queue — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

Please use this thread to let the devs know if you are stuck in a PvP queue. The team will be reviewing this thread as often as possible and taking steps to get you back into the fray!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:
<13456723

Comments

• Rome.3192Rome.3192 Member ✭✭

Please help!

• We'll take a look.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Zteluk.6903Zteluk.6903 Member
    edited October 11, 2017

Yes same here. Been stuck in qeue now for 2 hours.

• edited October 11, 2017

Rome, you should be unstuck now. Zteluk, We're doing a general sweep now, so hopefully we're going to get you too.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Zteluk.6903Zteluk.6903 Member
    edited October 11, 2017

Could i also be unstuck please thanks.

Thank you for the quick assistance!

• We think we've caught all the stuck matches. Let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• thanks everything is working again.

• Nix.3152Nix.3152 Member ✭✭

cant play unranked or ranked. pressing "compete" button and nothing happends. can only play games from game browser.

edited October 12, 2017

Managed to get myself stuck again. Do your magic once more, please!

EDIT: Fixed

• i can't join the pvp queue since yesterday , is it normal ?

• Just won a sPvP match, now won't let me exit. Keeps looping me back into the same completed match! And no other character on my account can PvP either!

• Vexev.3298Vexev.3298 Member ✭✭
    edited October 18, 2017

OK, out of the match, but it won't let me queue - it keeps saying "Match is in progress". At least I'm out. When I switch characters, it says "You cannot join the PvP game in progress because your character has changed." When I log into the main character, I get a "The game client is unable to gain access to the login server..." Code 19:9:19:1714:101

• And another thing. The button to Exit the PvP Lobby is greyed out, and of course, it still says "Unranked Arena, Match is in progress."

• we are stucked in at atm please do something....

• Alehin.3746Alehin.3746 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck, send help.

• Loop.8106Loop.8106 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in "match in progress".

• Everyone should be fixed at this point. Please let us know if you're still stuck!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• For some reason i cannot enter queue in PvP, even if it seem to work for other players.
    Now i found this thread and thought maybe its connected to this general sweep?
    Is there a connection issue server wise?
    Because all other parts of the game work just fine for me.
    PLease help me solving this issue.
    I have no Dishonored, so it should work normally....

thanks in advance

• I can not enter the PvP match.

• Still can't queue on ranked/unranked, it's been like this since 19/10 23:00 server time. It doesnt seem to be a general problem, some people seem to be able to queue, every thing else in game seems to be working fine. Some help/feedback would be apreciated.
    Thanks.

• I never had this before since i started to play gw2...and its over 5 years now.
    Since last night i cannot enter pvp anymore and it doesnt seem to be fixed yet.
    i hope this will be fixed soon, im addicted to pvp and need my daily dose :P

• We're investigating.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Works fine here now. Thank you.

• I cant enter pvp matches anymore, for 2 days now... pls fix it

• stuck with the map choice circle cant exit or enter queue and it wont go away from my screen so i can even play the game......its there even if i relog or leave the pvp area....

• Youle and Angus, you should be fixed now.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Hi,
    I ran into the issue where I'm stuck in "Match is about to begin". If I change maps, I get the popup, but can only dismiss, not accept or decline the queue pop. I've tried relogging and rebooting the game. Please help. Thanks!

• Thane.9421Thane.9421 Member ✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017

Stuck in Melandru's Matchup, even logging out isn't taking me out of the tournament, and there's been no progress for over an hour.

• I am stuck in AT it seems, at started 1 hour 10 mins ago, people still on second round

| Top Cyber Athlete | Leader of yelling stuff in pvp lobby

• I'm stuck in AT queue.

• Endorphin.9147Endorphin.9147 Member ✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017

I am stuck in AT queue also

• Looks like I'm not stuck in pvp queue anymore

• I am stuck in "Match is about it begin"

• Seems that im stuck too cant join the Queue for hours now

• Should be resolved now.

• edited October 30, 2017

Broken. After a map has been chosen, all players (confirmed with 3 players) see the map selection spinner, but it just continues to spin, and the game never loads. The screen doesn't go away.
    Currently happening here:
    https://go.twitch.tv/zananananan

• Adolfas.2180Adolfas.2180 Member ✭✭
    edited October 30, 2017

Adolfas.2180 is stuck, stream is linked in a message above.

P.S: partner me, I'm PMA streamer.

• hello i'm stuck too

PS: pls buff soulbeast

• Yo Gaile Grey, whatsup - Aragon here - RETURN OF THE KING. Just got stuck in a queue that's why I'm looking a little frustrated right now. Anyway, just wanted to wish you happy birthday.

Enjoy.

• Hello there, I have come to request a service. Since I can't speedrun dungeons with this giant Map Results tab in the middle of my window, I would kindly ask you to take a look at it, so I can get back to my business as soon as possible (:

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am stuck in a queue.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• We're investigating.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Yup stuck in queue

• Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can i be "unstucked" too?
    Just tried to join a match, the start window pops, i accepted but the match never started.
    Now it's like if i was in an eternal queue that i can't leave (leave buttom is grayed out).
    Everytime i change zones the starting match window pops.

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have the opposite problem on my account, I can't queue up for matches.

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Hi! Good day...I also got this problem today...Would really appreciate if you can help fix...thanks...

• I have also gotten stuck with this bug...

• I am stuck in the "Unranked Arena: Match is about to begin." stage. The Enter PvP Lobby button is grayed out/unavailable. Been like this for 10+ minutes now....

Can someone help?

• @Vendetta.2496 said:
    I am stuck in the "Unranked Arena: Match is about to begin." stage. The Enter PvP Lobby button is grayed out/unavailable. Been like this for 10+ minutes now....

Can someone help?

I have the same issue, also every time I switch maps, look at a vista or use a wp I get a queue pop, but I can only press dismiss