Why does my Sylvari keeps saying, "I NEED ASSISTANCE" every minute? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Why does my Sylvari keeps saying, "I NEED ASSISTANCE" every minute?

Doesn't matter if he's fighting or just chilling by himself, he keeps saying that very loudly. Any reason why he keeps doing that?

Comments

• Martnor.1746Martnor.1746 Member ✭✭✭

Have you defeated Mordremoth yet? Probably him attacking his mind to make him his servant.

• Thaaddy.4075Thaaddy.4075 Member ✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

I think he yells that when in danger, he has low HP. But if he is just chilling and yelling that, it could be a bug. Or he needs someone to chill with him.
    Like my human always yells EAT MY DUST every time I get swiftness as boon and on mesmer thats every 10 seconds if you run the signet.

• Some whacky stuff going on in game.
    Yesterday I saw the biting fangs of a necromancer skill following me around in teh walls and floor and doing that ghostly moan sound effect continuously.

Click on your name up top. Click the little icon with the down arrow for preferences. Click Signature Settings to the right.

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe he's wilting.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• @Drekor.5217 said:
    At least your character isn't constantly informing you it can outrun a centaur

:,D

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Drekor.5217 said:

You can turn that off

• Martnor.1746Martnor.1746 Member ✭✭✭

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Drekor.5217 said:

You can turn that off

How?

• @Martnor.1746 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Drekor.5217 said:

You can turn that off

How?

In the sound options is an option to "disable player chatter". It will disable all occasional voicelines from shouts, boons etc.

• Faaris.8013Faaris.8013 Member ✭✭✭✭

@hornswroggle.8023 said:
    In the sound options is an option to "disable player chatter". It will disable all occasional voicelines from shouts, boons etc.

But I don't want to turn off all chatter, just that centaur thing.

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2017

i have seen my Asura using the down state dialogs after i finished the final fight of PoF also odd Skill animations popping around the Trading post NPC in the Alpine borderlands

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is someone ripping his leaves off? Vegetation tends to dislike this.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• It's a Sylvari-----------they're still learning the difference between "salute" and "salad"

• Lanhelin.3480Lanhelin.3480 Member ✭✭✭

I had this bug yesterday on my Charr too. I played a while in the brandstorm area in Vabbi, then waypointed away and then several times he said he needs assistance as if he was downed. I then teleported to the guild hall and in guild chat when I wrote something, there was no character name shown as if I was invisible (not only for me but for everyone else too). They said my name in the listing of active members was greyed out, so I logged out and in again. Then this bug was gone, I didn't call for assistance anymore and was visible again. Pretty strange nevertheless.

• Shikigami.4013Shikigami.4013 Member ✭✭✭

Had the same thing yesterday or the day before, not sure. I logged in, standing with full health in a safe area in Vabbi near a waypoint and notived my sylvari char constanly calling for help in a 1-2 minute interval as if in a downstate. It disappeared after porting to the guildhall without the side effects Lanhelin described and I did not need to relog.

YouTube “L2villagejester”.
    People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
    Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.