GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

"Full dye pack" that unlocks all hidden dye channels for base Mounts and Gliders, allowing us 3 to 4 dye channels per mount and a second dye channel for the base glider, allowing to dye the blank part. It would be cool if it also permanently unlocked additionnal dye channels for future features, but that's not for me to decideThis shouldn't be too expensive though, since it's only base skins with more colours... 800 gems?

Shared gathering slot REALLY need to find their way into the game. As we already have shared inventory slots it made switching my precious *-o-trons around easier.. but it's pointless to not have shared gathering slots. The 3 slots could be available for something like 800 together in a bundle and 400 per shared slot.I would totally spend 800 for 3 shared gathering slots!

And also, make LS1 playable, sell it as a bundle for 2000 gems so players, who have any of the LS1 quests active will be in an LS1 version of the corresponding map if it was involved in LS1. e.g. LA will be looking like it was before the destruction when you are "playing the LS1 story".Maps are already instanced, so this would be no problem. Of course you would come out now that "LS1 was made for big amounts of players on the open world events" and "This would thin out players even more". But i am pretty sure there is a real large player base that would want to experience LS1 because they weren't there or because they enjoyed it and want to redo...

Every good thing comes in a triple... so here is the third:Give us an option to "upkeep buffs".When you have a buff active e.g. from a food item, then make the buff information icon (where the timer and the bonus is available as a tooltip) clickable... and this would activate something like the AutoAttack display... and it would mean: "reactivate this buff as long as there is the same item available in inventory to be used".I have tons of buffs and i always forget to reactivate them when they run out... The AutoConsume would only work with exactly the same item the buff was created with and of course only for inventory activated buffs not Banners and similar.

something to put all the different types of keys inmore cute mini's in the vein of Mini Aurenean expanded limit on inventory bag slots, bank tab slots etcmore customization for home instancemore mount skins! (I don't particularly want the Halloween ones but if you made a bunch that looked like different creatures I'd definitely buy)outfits that don't include chunky high heels, trench coats or butt capes*more unique and epic looking weapon skins

Just saw someone run past with the new Grenth outfit and noticed the hood + eye glow is dyeable which gets me thinking...

Would it be possible to update the current Grenth Hood skin to include the same dye channel akin to the Grenth outfit - being able to dye the eye glow and mask would be insanely fun.

Cheers in advance.

Return of the Raven Spirit Glider.Echoing a previous post, more gender neutral armor skins. I can't quantify how disappointed I was when the Phalanx was first released and I fell in love with the (male) preview of the skin only to lay eyes on the female variant...The armor the Cavalier's of Amnoon wear. It's nice and subdued.

PERMANENT REVIVE ORBSuper Rare Drop from BLC, like other permanent StuffInternal Global CD 30 Min

PERMANENT BOX O'FUNRare Drop from BLC or maybe, as aviator or bubblehead, avaible from the store during festive events.

UNIDENTIFIED BOXNode instance which grants you daily 1x Unidentified Gear ( random rarity ).

GRAND PRIZE!The idea is more or less the lottery like some halloweens ago with the foil candy wrappershttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shiny_Foil_Candy_Wrapper

But will instead be a monthly lottery for BLC lucky customers.Maybe a Rare Drop which allow the player to partecipate at an exclusive lottery draft with 3 very good prizes.

I.E.

1. Precursor
  2. SKIN A
  3. SKIN B

And for every partecipant ( once got the monthly ticket you won't be able to get any more of em ), something like 3 black lion keys.

I'd love a plain version of the riding broom glider. No cat, no bats, no screeching sounds, just a plain flying broom.Reddit seems to agree with me on this one, judging from the comments in this thread:https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/78gp1c/gemstore_update_riding_broom_glider_mini_elonian/I wanted it so badly, but when I saw the additions... I just don't like it.