Fashion Wars Runway Show: Mix n Match Armor

Rhanoa.3960

Edit: So apparently 2 topics have been merged, making this post a duplicate. I've deleted everything except the updated screenshot for my main character.

This is my main (ranger). Her 'theme' is 'skins & colours I like'. I try to make them look good together but literally the only criteria is that I like it.xvzqThel.jpg

My Main: Elenia Fireborn - A heart of Fire trapped in the body of a goddess of ice, fighting a never ending battle against the eternal Winter.

! JcxSlOL.jpg! CYxfp99.jpg! I love the Snow Globe on my scepter, did you know it only snows in there when it actually moves? One of the best Weapon skins in the entire game for me :)

My slightly bipolar Revenant (No special name which is why I won't post it :P ) - At times a kind heart, caring more for others then her own good, preventing harm with Glint by her side, wielding Glint's Bastion to show her passion. On the other side is a wretched beeing posessed by Mallyx with nothing but madness in her mind.

! t54cpNV.jpg! zUTIiYG.jpg

Duff The Highlander - There can only be one!

! mDB0eoN.jpg! EDdbmN6.jpg

Cptn Cool Cat think every day is a nice day for a flamethrower party - and to be quite honest, it's easier to agree with him then to argue.... His arguments are....quite hot.

! pfDCkCm.jpg

My Sylvari Soulbeast - Born beneath the stars and always one of them in her heart, the celestial Soulbeast.

! 9mDPnKh.jpg

My walking Plant Pun Necro - did you know you can dualwield hands? Still looking for the Severed Dagger Skin so I don't have to run around with Focus anymore...

! LOMr0vY.jpg

And last but not least, my Arghthief - Master of pewpewpewpewpew (I love the Sound of Unload with SAB Pistols, probably the only reason why I have a thief)

! 9bCk3Uk.jpg

And, although it's hard to believe, I also have a mesmer but she looks hideus (Asura) - I'm still trying to find something that looks good on her.

@Ashantara.8731 said:Here's a gallery of pretty much everything my characters ever wore, including mostly mix-n-match sets:dJHZHrq.jpg(click for full size image)

Note: Some chars changed their physical appearance (gender, heritage) over time, so don't get too confused over the variety you see. I "only" have a total of 12 characters.

Love the panoramic!

@Ashantara.8731 said:Here's a gallery of pretty much everything my characters ever wore, including mostly mix-n-match sets:dJHZHrq.jpg(click for full size image)

Note: Some chars changed their physical appearance (gender, heritage) over time, so don't get too confused over the variety you see. I "only" have a total of 12 characters.

How did you take full screenshots of the large characters (Charr)? My screen always crops the top of their heads off.

• Like 1

@Noa.7490 said:How did you take full screenshots of the large characters (Charr)? My screen always crops the top of their heads off.

I faked it by resizing and manually adding what was missing. ;)

The CSS needs urgent updating (regarding character sizes and other issues), but ANet doesn't seem to care.

• Like 1

I've created 6 stereotype characters from Elona, three each of the gender and weight classes.

Violet Axinite, Necromancer.p6qAgNy.jpg

Thranduil Spinel, Holosmith.kh3hgbr.jpg

Aiden Hematite, Revenant.5GRULuq.jpg

Tanya Melanite, Firebrand. (not finished yet)Faramir Serendibite, Mesmer. (not finished yet)Cynthia Peridot, Engineer. (not finished yet)

I will add pictures of my remaning Elonian characters once they're gear'ed up and leveled up. ;)

Show off yours! :love:Also, remember. You never fight alone!Praise Kormir, :innocent:

Since I have 71 characters and alot of mix'n match armor pieces I will edit and upload more in time. Atm I am not home, :tongue: