Pile of Silky Sand improvement — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Pile of Silky Sand improvement

I would like it that the pile of silky sand would also get the consume all option so that people would not need to click possibly stacks of them through to get some keys or bandit crests or geodes.

AFK what cannot be AFK'd.

Comments

• Giving this a bump in hopes that the powers that be might take notice of this.

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised it wasn't an option after I found the Use All option.

• Indeed, and the candy canes still lack one too if I am not mistaken. Clicking through hundreds and thousands of Sand and Candy Canes is pain for my mouse, my previous already had the mouse button 1's switch broken. :s

• My poor trigger finger and mouse +100 this.

• Lunarlife.5128Lunarlife.5128 Member ✭✭✭

I always find it fun to click through the stacks!

• In the meantime, you can make a macro that will allow you to use the mouse wheel to double click and it is much easier and faster.

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2017

@Lunarlife.5128 said:
    I always find it fun to click through the stacks!

Adding the "Consume all" option doesn't prevent you from clicking one at time.

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Sariel V.7024Sariel V.7024 Member ✭✭
    edited October 16, 2017

While we're at it, can we get some actual results for consuming pink and golden sand?

• As of latest patch this is still missing from the game. Any chances for ninja bump in to some patch for these? :s

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.