Grid Hero Panel (no more arrow swapping toons) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Grid Hero Panel (no more arrow swapping toons)

trouble.3562trouble.3562 Member ✭✭
edited October 23, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Folks,

my suggestion and i'd like your opinion is to swap this "swap-screen arrow thing" of hero panel (when you choose your toons) into a "Grid-Hero Pannel". Or the option to swap between both, just like "Raids" have a swap to grid option.
Why? becouse personally im tired of moving arrows every time i swap toons. For my gamestyle it takes a long time and effort.

Give your opinon, dont trash the subject.

tyvm.

Comments

• Whats this swap thing? Whaaaa

• OP is talking about Character Select screen, and exchanging the scrolling row of characters along the bottom with a grid showing all at once.

As long as it's optional, I'm for it.

• Oh ok not in H then.

Also I am totally against.
    How many characters could you possibly have?! For it to require "effort".

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:
    How many characters could you possibly have?! For it to require "effort".

I think I'm over 30, after the PoF launch.
    So, yeah, the character screen needs a ton of improvement, and a better character selection layout is definitely one of them.
    +1, OP :+1:

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭

I have 31 on my main account, so would like to see a variety of options offered. Grid would be okay, but would have to allow all 71ish possible slots. Sort by profession, sort by name, sort by race, "custom placement" where it remembers how you arrange them... there have been a lot of similar suggestions over the years.

X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

Adding my support to this thread, character selection screen needs a rework to allow more slots on the screen and also there should be an option to change the background to previous versions, on top of that Charr needs to be resized to not look like King Kong at selection.

• Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭

And I would like to see the feet of my Asura, too.

• Keep the suggestions up, its obvious this needs to be taken care of. For me, im also above 30+ and thats why i made the post.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.