You can loot Caffinated Skritt with multiple alts — Guild Wars 2 Forums

You can loot Caffinated Skritt with multiple alts

Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 23, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Just did it by mistake at first, drove past the spot I had killed a Caffinated skritt previously with an alt and found I could loot it again for the spec collection, just relog fast after you kill a skritt cos the loot will still be there for a few minutes, you can prob do it 3-4 times before despawn, ez mode collecting, gl.

Comments

• 3-4 times per c-skritt sounds about right. I never did it myself, but I did get two chests by accident: I parked my toons next to known-spawn locations with low-traffic and popped up to be able to follow the trail of consolation loot bags, leading to the c-skritt's chest.

So seems like a decent option for those who are still only 3-for-9 on the relevant drops for specialization collections.

Good tip. V :)

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.