[Poll] Weapon for the next Revenant Elite Specialization

Sodeni.6041

What weapon would you like to get for the next Revenant elite specialization?

Clarifications:I added an option for "other" weapons, too, so you can tell us what currently non-existant weapon you would like to get as a Revenant.You are only allowed to specify 10 poll options so I scrapped torch and focus. If you would like to get those weapons for the next Revenant elite specialization, vote for "other" and tell us why!

I would appreciate if you voted and told us why you'd like to see your chosen weapon for the next Revenant's elite specialization!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balthasar is just like Shiro and Mallyx so it would be nice to have Balthasar's GS and Fire-based weapon skill set with a lot of AoE and burning. He will be a Legendary Warrior with an Elite Skill to summon the Herald of Balthasar and the two hounds.

Balthasar + Shiro for power based buildsBalthasar + Mallyx for condition based builds

@Ryouzanpaku.1273 said:GS for sure.Would love to see some unorthodox implementation though - maybe mind controlled GS levitating next to the revenant as mid range (450-600) weapon...

Make it like a mix between guardian spirit sword and a ventari's tablet for "ranged" melee at the expense of not having any cleave directly in front of you if you don't keep it close.

The other two heavy professions already have greatsword so I want something different, a greatsword would just make the revenant aesthetically too cliche "black knight" for me. If it is a greatsword then give us a Norn legend please.

I chose scepter because I'm still hoping that that the renegade warband summons weren't the final nail in the coffin for a ritualisty spec... I would also like the idea of a pistol/pistol + Cobiah Marriner legend, that actually sounds awesome - I wish I picked pistols!

I voted pistol, not enough classes use pistol (good enough at least) and great sword is used by to many. In a side note I think the Renegade's weapon should've been a rifle, I mean, most of the skills make more sense if they came from a rifle, the legend is a charr. I think they just rushed into SB.