"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/ im so tired of having to clean my bags out so maybe theres someone out there with more cash than they need to help a guy out / show how to make bank all day everyday so i can reach my goals.

What I NEED the stuff to make:

1. 3x 32-Slot Courier's Pannier
  2. 1x 32-Slot Hamaseen Pannier
  3. 2x 32-Slot Marshal's Pannier
  4. 1x 32-Slot Hardened Leather Pannier

What I WANT:

1. Halloween Mount skins
  2. 19 shared inventory slots (im dreaming here)
  3. Permafrost Dye
  4. The Predator

:/ also really just want someone that knows how to get lotsa gold in this game to where i can buy most of it myself if possible. mail me in game for tips etc

EDIT: could not find my old post on this thread:/ was unable to remove my old forum post in the old forums :(

@"Lithril Ashwalker.6230" said:I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/

:-1: You have already made your request in this very thread:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/160920/#Comment_160920

And on the old forum here:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/players/I-d-really-like-this-Gifting-Strangers/page/16#post6712414

Please follow the thread rules. 1 request per person, do not modify requests, etc. I would suggest you edit the above post to simply state you misunderstood the rules of this thread or request a moderator remove it. Also please don't edit your first post to add the stuff you asked for in your second one. Thanks.

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/ im so tired of having to clean my bags out so maybe theres someone out there with more cash than they need to help a guy out / show how to make bank all day everyday so i can reach my goals.

What I NEED the stuff to make:

1. 3x 32-Slot Courier's Pannier
  2. 1x 32-Slot Hamaseen Pannier
  3. 2x 32-Slot Marshal's Pannier
  4. 1x 32-Slot Hardened Leather Pannier

What I WANT:

1. Halloween Mount skins
  2. 19 shared inventory slots (im dreaming here)
  3. Permafrost Dye
  4. The Predator

:/ also really just want someone that knows how to get lotsa gold in this game to where i can buy most of it myself if possible. mail me in game for tips etc

EDIT: could not find my old post on this thread:/ was unable to remove my old forum post in the old forums :(

JustTrogdor LINKED your post in this thread, in which you asked for The Predator and Permafrost dye.

You are not supposed to remove your previous posts. You're supposed to make ONE post and EDIT it when it has been filled to state that it was filled. Not edit it to add in new items you want. It's like a genie. You get 1 wish and you can't ask for more wishes or change your wish once you've wished.

I'd also like to add, please just ask for a few things. Or if crafting something what you need to craft it. But please don't make a huge shopping list of gem store items and other stuff. I think some people are going a little overboard making a rather lengthy list of requests and sometimes including some of the most expensive things in the game. I may be wrong but I don't think that is the idea of this thread. My suggestion, one or two reasonable things you really want, or as stated if you have a crafting goal what you need to craft said item, not half the gem store (hyperbole of course) and all the fancy stuff you ever dreamed of. I don't think the intention of this thread is to work like your Amazon wish list. :)

Edit: This isn't the "What's the most I think I can get from this?" thread. It's the "I ask because it is something I really want but can't get on my own or need help with," thread. Don't forget to follow this thread once you receive what you asked for (or even if you didn't) to see if you can help others out as well. You know the whole paying it forward sort of thing. That's what makes this thread work. :smile:

Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive crap you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

I love that this thread is back and will be anonymously donating again (when i am able)I would love help getting a Total makeover kitNA server thanks in advance.

I did have this request on the old System as it was never responded to i am reproducing it here

UpdateWow that was fast someone sent me the kit Thank you!My engie is now ready for the "Cutest asura" Contest In her mind at leastmjlOrWx.jpg

@Static.9841 said:Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive crap you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

100% agree with this. it is disappointing that this thread has become so riddled with greed that I hardly want to look at it anymore.

@Static.9841 said:Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive crap you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

Not to pile on, but I definitely agree.

If possible I’d really love some help with tier 6 materials and mystic coins. I know it’s a lot to ask, but I’ve been working on a the legendary Frostfang for 6+ months and I’m at my wits end lol. I’ve sold everything but my soul away. Anything would be lovely. <3 cheers!NA

May as well make one request - I'd be much obliged if anyone has a Cosmic Mining Tool they'd like to gift. Would be awesome on my celestial themed mirage's appearance, though I keep missing the sale. No worries if not.

Edit - I bought myself this mining tool when it was on sale on the BLTP recently, so please ignore this post. :)

Hey all! I've been recently trying to make The shining blade, but it's been hard since I had a small budget and I wasn't even close to max out the HoT masteries. Right now I'm halfway through, only 3 more masteries to level and only a couple more things left for the mystic tribute. I'd really like to get help with the mystic coins and amalgamated stones, the gold grind has been tremendous so far and I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!~

What I would like?

Just some Ascended Crafting Materials like Deldrimor Ingots, Elonian leather n Damask Patches, currently gearing my Necromancer (yea I know T.T) and frankly...not having a good time of having my bank account torn to tell n bank, that and splitting my time between Nevermore and Twilight...welll you get the picture. Thanks!

---Not A Desire Post---

@"Miss Lana.5276" said:I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.!! Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

Hello everyone,I am working on the new guild hall (got it to level 11 today) setting up the treasury with everything needed for the next set of upgrades. I could really use some help collecting any of the items for the next step of the Mine Excavation to boost the Aetherium capacity 2.at the moment I need 200 Rune of Holding and 400 Elder Wood Planks, but any of the crafting materials need for the guild hall would help. Any and all help is welcome.

Thank you[NA]Received200 Elder Wood Planks

@StinVec.3621 said:

@"Miss Lana.5276" said:I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove or edit...unable to do so"

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Miss Lana.5276 said:I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove
or edit
...unable to do so"

Exactly.