Best build/class to kill a thief, that is NOT a thief/mes. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best build/class to kill a thief, that is NOT a thief/mes.

2>

Comments

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Silverstone.4539 said:
    so after all this... is it simply not possible? is thief the master class? should i just run whenever i see one?

Just play one if that is your mindset. You will quickly see it is not nearly as easy as you think it is.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• Silinsar.6298Silinsar.6298 Member ✭✭✭

SD holo does pretty good vs thieves.

SD Engi / Holo roaming videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/algeyr

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Silverstone.4539 said:
    so after all this... is it simply not possible? is thief the master class? should i just run whenever i see one?

Very possible, no thief is not the master class, and play your class tonots strengths.

I think a lot of people get frustrated with a thief when they disengage. They chase the thief, which few are set up to do, and start getting desperate trying to kill the thief.

Desperation against any class, is a recipe for most to die.

Some good alternatives were offered in this thread.

I still say, roll a thief, learn its weaknesses that way, duel a guildie in a GH to really prep for it, and trust what you know.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.