GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I've noticed the Branded Wing Backpack combo is no longer for sale. I do not believe it was given a 'leaving the store' timer. Astral's thread also does not list it as 'leaving', so it seems it just disappeared.

Was this item pulled while the issue of it not being purchasable by those who do not own HoT (like all other backpack/glider combos could) gets corrected and it would then be brought back with this issue fixed?

I would really, really like to see light armor set (no outfit, but armor) for female, with actual dress. Not pants, not scraps of fabric that are showing legs, no skirts, no slim dresses or dresses with open front which also show legs nor combination of any of these. Rather sometning similiar to Nightmare court leg armor.

all i want is new armor skins and new hairstyles for all races... i was pretty disappointed when i saw that the humans had gotten quite a hand full of hairstyles and faces before and during the launch of POF and the other races received nothing... i really hope they have new hairstyles planned for the other 4 races in the very near future.

Please bring back the Lyssa Regalia outfit I'm a returning player that missed the sale and would like to get my hands on it desperately since it looks so cool.And ALSO since Christmas is coming up can we have some winter theme mount skins like really icy kinda skins that's crystal like or mounts with winter cloths/armor like.

I would like to see armor sets for heavy armor that has a blend of cloth and armor pieces mixed. I would like to also like the see capes or even short capes as back pieces added to the game. I get why you can't add long capes due to Charr characters, but can you at least give us short capes for back pieces. I would like my Thief to look like a hunter with a short cape. Rangers need capes as well. Even heavy armor characters could use capes. I miss having capes from Guild Wars 1. I don't like the way the Sunspear back pieces look they look way too bulky and weird.

I would like to suggest new armor skins from the original Guild Wars: Ritualist's Vabbian armor for Light Armor skins; Ranger's Monument armor for Medium Armor skins, and Paragon's Obsidian Armor for Heavy Armor skins. Also, I would like for there to be a return of some of the original Guild Wars' hairstyles adapted and made for at least Humans and Norns.