If you were to remove/fix a class to better WvW what class would it be and why? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

If you were to remove/fix a class to better WvW what class would it be and why?

Lionwait.4815Lionwait.4815 Member ✭✭
edited October 27, 2017 in WvW

If you were to remove/fix a class to better WvW what class would it be and why? 59 votes

Remove/Fix Thiefs
20%
godfat.2604XenesisII.1540Lionwait.4815Junkpile.7439Mayama.1854Felipe.1807K THEN.5162Hyper Cutter.9376Crossaber.8934Loki.7690bernstein adelheid.8590sciri.7349 12 votes
Remove/Fix Engineers
1%
AphoticEssance.7592 1 vote
Remove/Fix Rangers
11%
omica.6548Roy G Biv.1625MokoToko.6890BadMed.3846GDchiaScrub.3241weiu.1370Regnum.7102 7 votes
Remove/Fix Mesmers
5%
Aomine.5012Buran.3796jester iv.2618 3 votes
Remove/Fix Elementalists
0%
Remove/Fix Necromancers
28%
Justine.6351Fatemaster.3590Hitman.5829dragonkain.3984Milan.9035Miko.4158BeepBoopBop.5403Sobx.1758Zorric.5704xDudisx.5914dalobu.9143fishoa.9648Weli.4568gmmg.9210Ajax.4970Lazeris.1725Akatosh.4716 17 votes
Remove/Fix Revenants
1%
Smite.3087 1 vote
Remove/Fix Warriors
20%
santenal.1054Chaba.5410Turk.5460Garrisyl.7402Aleksander Suburb.4287Grahf.1056VaaCrow.3076Kirnale.5914DerJoker.9081Coldtart.4785Evian.7806Barret.4095 12 votes
Remove/Fix Guardians
3%
Aeolus.3615KayCee.4653 2 votes
Remove/Fix Nothing
6%
Curunen.8729Sovereign.1093Snake.2374MUDse.7623 4 votes

Comments

• Remove/Fix Thiefs

I voted Thief's. Because I think stealth should be fixed. one way I would fix stealth is to always apply reveal for 2 seconds when coming out of stealth no matter in or out of combat. Hitting a target or not hitting a target.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Guardians

voted guardian cause other classes are good on power creep builds.

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Warriors

Fix Warriors to be more zerg competitive and bring back the melee trains. Way more fun than this stupid pirate ship.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• VaaCrow.3076VaaCrow.3076 Member ✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Warriors

fix warriors, full counter, shield block, 2x endure pain, bulls charge, greatsword 3/5, adrenal healing, rousing resilience. Warrior can have all of this on a build that hits as hard as a glass thief, it has been broken for years and needs to be fixed.

Madness Rises [Rise] Of Gunnar's Hold, represent.

• Remove/Fix Necromancers

My necros name is "I Ruin Wvw" for a reason.

• Coldtart.4785Coldtart.4785 Member ✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Warriors

I voted warrior but really I'm voting for winds of disenchantment. One skill should not define the meta.

• @Coldtart.4785 said:
    I voted warrior but really I'm voting for winds of disenchantment. One skill should not define the meta.

You're right. Kind of like stability. Crazy how this works both ways.

Of course it won't be easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is.

• All of the above. Specifically, fix all their condi spec

Power > Condition

• MUDse.7623MUDse.7623 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Nothing

@Lionwait.4815 said:
    I voted Thief's. Because I think stealth should be fixed. one way I would fix stealth is to always apply reveal for 2 seconds when coming out of stealth no matter in or out of combat. Hitting a target or not hitting a target.

cool that would be a buff, as i only come out of stealth when attacking and then the reveal buff is more then 2s :D
    but i would like to know what you would try to fix about stealth with this?

i vote nothing because i roam mostly and removing a class there even if its the most annoying to fight for you, will just put the 2nd annoying in the place of the first.

read this, become a better player now.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Necromancers

I wouldn't remove necromancer, they are necessary to counter the boon play. I would fix both scourge and staff marks to remove the drooling play style.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Nothing

i like things the way it is, i just want the bugs fixed, servers stabilized to handle 3 ways and ingame moderation of player interaction.

point is. we need arenated to pay attention to the game

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    arenated

Ted as the Ted Bear for the Carebears.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Nothing

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    arenated

Ted as the Ted Bear for the Carebears.

carebears state.

in strength,

The Sovereign

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Remove/Fix Guardians

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    voted guardian cause other classes are good on power creep builds.

Voted Guardian too, but not for the same reason. Voted it because I'm tired of it being the de facto class that commanders want in squad and that often group them 2 in each party within the squad that they expect to be frontline parties. Just because an Ele/Weaver/Tempest is in the squad doesn't mean that they are backliners. I've seen enough good tempests and weavers frontline that if they removed a lot of so called "advantages" from guardian, then people would realize that their other classes out there that can frontline too.

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭

Remove balance team.

oooh wait a min, too late.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• coglin.1496coglin.1496 Member ✭✭✭

Personally, I think they need to give each and every one of the medium armor professions some value to group play that is competitive to the GWERN professions.

Do not confuse your objective opinion with that of objective fact. Remember, what you say matters, not what you meant to say.

• Crossaber.8934Crossaber.8934 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017
    Remove/Fix Thiefs

There is no option for thief and mesmer, it is stealth that required fix, any melee attack that hit a stealthed target should have a chance to apply reveal, more or less.

Even there is just a small sparking effect hinting your attack is connected...

Cross

• Kirnale.5914Kirnale.5914 Member ✭✭✭
    Remove/Fix Warriors

Warriors. I would be happy if they fuse the pvp aspect of endure pain into wvw. (Endure pain with half duration, half CD)

• Remove/Fix Necromancers

I'd say reduce the range on necro well/marks, if they're going to melt my face off with conditions then they ought to be in my face.

• MUDse.7623MUDse.7623 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017
    Remove/Fix Nothing

@Crossaber.8934 said:
    There is no option for thief and mesmer, it is stealth that required fix, any melee attack that hit a stealthed target should have a chance to apply reveal, more or less.

Even there is just a small sparking effect hinting your attack is connected...

a few people used sigil of fire a while back to spot stealthed targets. i dont think that you would have much of an advantage just from a little visiual effect. maybe in a 30 vs thief (dunno about mesmer stopped playing mine)

read this, become a better player now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.