"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

As a new player I can tell you I was disappointed to learn the outfit I bought (Profane) would take transmute charges every time I looted a new piece of equipment. I was hoping it was an outfit that would overlay your equipment. Can you trade transmute charges? I may have to buy them in the gem store. I'm level 30 now and have been completing maps to get them. If possible I would humbly ask for transmute charges and offer much thanks in return.

Server NA

@Agnes.6731 said:As a new player I can tell you I was disappointed to learn the outfit I bought (Profane) would take transmute charges every time I looted a new piece of equipment. I was hoping it was an outfit that would overlay your equipment. Can you trade transmute charges? I may have to buy them in the gem store. I'm level 30 now and have been completing maps to get them. If possible I would humbly ask for transmute charges and offer much thanks in return.

Server NA

Hopefully someone will gift you some since that is your request. That said a little advice as well if you don't mind. Honestly, leveling happens so fast I recommend not worrying too much about appearance until your character is L80 and has the gear you want as you will be upgrading armor and weapons a lot before then. You can earn transmutation charges in game as well as you noted with map completion. They are also rewarded from daily login rewards (3 on the 26th day of login rewards) and if you have an extra character slot you can roll a new character and do main city maps completions rather fast for a few extra. Also some PvP reward tracks seem to offer a fair amount from what I have read. I hope this helps with your issue. I wish they could be traded because I've been playing so long I have more than I ever use and I'd send you some of my extra if I could. :)

In the mean time if there is an outfit in the gem store that appeals to you consider buying it instead of transmutation charges as outfits can be used on top of your armor skins with unlimited uses and no transmutation cost. Just make sure it is an outfit and not an armor skin. Do note though, outfits are all or nothing meaning you wear all of the outfit with exception of the helmet which has the option to be hidden. Then once you have the armor you want later on and know you will be keeping for a while you can turn the outfit off/deselect it and mix and match your armor appearance all you want with transmutation charges.

My requests are simple:

1. I need someone to show up with the broom costume brawl toy so I can get the cat familiar for my home instance lmao
  2. Tier 3 and 4 intermediate crafting mats because I literally never have enough of those. Any amount would do fine.
  3. Tier 3 and 4 leather. I leather farm in Lake Doric when I can, but any little bit helps.I'm on Maguuma server, North America

@DazedH.1280 said:Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

> 1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin

1. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!DazedH.1280

Thank you to you!!! I won't mention your name but really, I was jumping with joy the moment I saw your mail! Sorry, I don't know how to edit my earlier post so yea. Omg, I wasn't really expecting it but it did really happen. It shows how people do really like the idea of giving and helping others!

i would like one thing only and its a bit more gold, its not for me but for a present i'm doing for my fiance for her birthday. im farming a lot right now and even made a post on 9gag for the lulz and to my surprised people donated some gold. my deadline is April and this would be an amazing gift.

as far as items go like grind farm items i do enjoy farming and after i get the sword ill farm with you and give you what we rack up, example if we go blood leather farming ill give you all of what i get (i do this a lot anyway lol)

im saving up to get eternity great sword for her mesmer and necro as she plays both.

---Not A Desire Post---

@"DazedH.1280" said:

Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece
(because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!)
I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

> 1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin

1. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!DazedH.1280

Thank you to you!!! I won't mention your name but really, I was jumping with joy the moment I saw your mail! Sorry, I don't know how to edit my earlier post so yea. Omg, I wasn't really expecting it but it did really happen. It shows how people do really like the idea of giving and helping others!

! If you would please consider commenting in at least 5 different threads on the forums to be promoted to Member rank, which will remove the edit time limitation. You can then come back and edit your initial desire post to reflect receipt of items and give thanks. :)!! Thank you!

~~I am a bit hesitant to post here because I do not want to feel guilty for asking strangers for items... but here I go... I stopped playing 2 years after leveling a mesmer to 80, I came back this year and enjoying doing fractal dailies after a random stranger introduced me to it. After some months I accumulated some gold and so I started to level-up some crafting and made it so my mesmer is now on t4. I only play mornings because of work and husband duties, so it is very hard to find some friends online that can play the same time as me. After gearing my mesmer, doing fractal dailies everyday I am starting to get bored (that is 4 months of fractal dailies and a few weeks of DS t get leadership runes) that I planned on 2 things, make a dps character or make a legendary. I saved up up to 350 gold that I was planning to buy a precursor for a sword or greatsword. but after PoF, I spent the gold to get the griffon mount, so I tried gambling on MF and end up with nothing... If it is not too much or if it is too much just please delete my post from your memory as I do not usually ask people for items or gold, I would like to have a precursor for a sword or greatsword.

(sorry for a long pathetic story, I know... my plan on gearing a new character is now way-off and I realized that making the precursor from scratch actually takes more gold than buying it.)~~

I bought the legend pre-cursor so I do not need any pre-cursor at the moment, so I think that counts as fulfilled. happy new year.

@Jheo.3015 said:I saved up up to 350 gold that I was planning to buy a precursor for a sword or greatsword. but after PoF, I spent the gold to get the griffon mount, so I tried gambling on MF and end up with nothing... If it is not too much or if it is too much just please delete my post from your memory as I do not usually ask people for items or gold, I would like to have a precursor for a sword or greatsword.

(sorry for a long pathetic story, I know... my plan on gearing a new character is now way-off and I realized that making the precursor from scratch actually takes more gold than buying it.)

No worries. It never hurts to post...just don't get your hopes up. :) Its tough to get a precursor...I've played since beta and N-E-V-E-R had a precursor drop. I encourage you to pursue crafting a precursor since that has been added. I am working on Nevermore and it is taking a while. (DISCLAIMER: I am NOT asking for anything along those lines, so please DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING!! This thread helped me gather mats for Mjolnir and Winter's Presence way back toward the beginning of the original thread. This community is awesome!) I am slowly gathering things and saving some gold for when I need to buy some things. Someone would have to be VERY kind just to give you a Precursor...it has happened...but its very rare.

If ever you need help getting to someplace or beating something in the journey to crafting a Legendary, please let folks on here know. Many offer to help if you can catch them in game or set something up in advance.

Good Luck!

Hello,I've just came back after a break and noticed that the elusive Cat Ears are on sale! Unfortunetely I'm completely broke.My beloved GW1 Mesmer was rocking Cat Ears along with Kurzick elite armor back in the days so it would be a kind of a memento.Region: EU

Edit: Thank You very much and Happy Halloween!

Well... this is one in a lifetime opportunity to get something out of my reach. So it shouldn't be stupid to be bold.

I always wanted to step into fashion wars, to shine even for a moment. But every time I make some money I had to choose between buying upgrades for my guild, making another step in my journey to legendary weapon, equiping one of my other characters OR buying apperance-related stuff.In 100% cases it ended at one of first 3 options. Also I actually never had in-one-moment enough money to fulfill these desires, which are:

~~1/1 Permafrost Dye ~~~~10000/10000 Wintersday drinks for Festive Imbiber Achivement to obtain Winter's Presence ~~

Edit: Both desires were self-fulfilled

You will never be cold in winter, if you would help me xDRegion: EU

I like to do farming myself but I am getting stressed with gathering tools durability so my wish would be unlimited gathering tools. All 3 would be great but if not then mining pick or axe since those are most efficient? Thanks for considering!

I got really burned out this Halloween by continuing to open Trick or Treat bags, convinced I could get Touch of Madness to drop. I worked out that if I had just saved the bags and spent them, I would have had enough gold to buy it, and then some. I farmed daily in the lab, and now that Halloween is ending I just feel terrible about the whole thing, I came out totally empty handed. I wouldn't ever except someone to gift me it, but I figured why not, thank you for even considering it/reading this.

Hello kind stranger,

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.I have a really bad ecto gambling habit and can't stop until I can't gamble anymore, which means I will only stop when I'm out of ecto and money.Because of that reason I can't save enough gold to buy gems.I promise if someone fulfill my wish I'll stop ecto gambling and won't even touch it ever again and will use my gold for someone in this thread.

My Wish:Fancy Winter Outfit

Server: Gunnar's Hold (EU)

[Not a Desire Post]Since I ran in to a several Situations when the Post was not eddited in time and already fulfilled, and I believe others did too, I suggest that if Players who wish to Fulfil someone's Wish, mark the Specific Post by 'Helpful', but do that only in case you are 100% about to fulfil the Wish.Now, I know there are several flaws, the most Important one being the possibility to Abuse this feature, yet this Thread and even whether the Players asking for Gifts truly do Edit their Posts, stands on a Good will, so same as with Editing I expect Honesty. Remember the posts marked by 'Helpful' but not fulfilled can be edited by its Poster to state the Truth.You could also say that this is not necessary as you can ask the Player in-game yourself. You would be absolutely correct here, but by using this feature you might at least save some Time of other People. In some cases Days even.

Let me know whether you agree or not, so we don't make too much of a 'Marking' mess in case people disagree.

EDIT: I realized this might not work properly in Scenarios when there is great number of Desired Items, for example 100 T6 Materials. In such Cases marking the Post with 'Thumbs Up' would be a better choice to show you are about to help in some Way.So, 'Helpful' for complete fulfilment and 'Thumbs Up' for taking Part.

I'm pretty new, been playing for about two weeks, but I'm absolutely in love with this game.

If I had to pick one thing I desire, it would definitely be the Griffon mount. It's absolutely beautiful, and it felt so incredible riding on one for the questline. Plus I really enjoy exploring the world, and I feel like it would be so much easier with the Griffon.. I've got most of the achievements done, but I'm having a lot of trouble making the gold to buy all the items. If anyone could help me with this, even just a little, I'd be incredibly grateful!

I'm currently 250/250g :)A big thank you to the two kind souls who sent me 30g! I'm not sure if they want their names posted, but I really appreciate it :)And an enormous thank you to Vaalen who sent me 115g! I can finally get my griffon mount, thank you all so much! :)

Hello,This pretty simple. Since the start of the game I've always found all the available backpacks extremely obnoxious. Now, when they add a really cool looking one which would suit my Magic Duelist mesmer it's only available via the Black Lion Chests :C Would really love to get a few shots on those but am really short on money and scared that I won't make it in time.

Wish: Black Lion Chest Key: 0/5