Could someone explain cloaking water? Or is it bugged? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Could someone explain cloaking water? Or is it bugged?

Hitman.5829Hitman.5829 Member ✭✭✭✭

When I try to get cloaking water it does not grant me stealth, I make sure I don't have the reveal marker but cloaking water do not grant me stealth.
I test this when I am out of combat and it works perfectly, but when I am in combat it does not work all the time.

Charr Warrior Master Race!
Black Gate Beast Roamer chicken chaser!

Comments

• Cerby.1069Cerby.1069 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2017

it bugs all the time. If you glide down onto it....it bugs. If you do weird animations and land in it....it bugs. The only way to unbug is to run away from it and re-enter mbe up to 10 seconds later after getting far enough away and walk straight into it without gliding or anyhting special.

Bugs bugs bugs, what else is new.

It breaks as soon as you hit something as well, so idk if being condi has something to do with it and you have a tick going on someone and it unstealths you (i dont run condi). If you have any ohter kind of aoe going....mbe even retaliation if they aoe the area ur in, that might trigger the cloak to die.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.