Mount camera rotation speed slider — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mount camera rotation speed slider

I've found the camera reacts more to turning speed when mounted, which takes away from the mount's feel a bit.
A separate slider for the rotation when mounted would be nice. :)

Comments

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

they first need to fix the mount camera, press and hold Q&W and then press and hold D.

• Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't use keyboard camera turn (Q&E are bound to skills), I always mouse-turn. So don't know what issue you mean.

And a correction: the problem is that the camera while mounted doesn't respond to the Camera Rotation Speed slider at all.

• Zackie.8923Zackie.8923 Member ✭✭✭

they need to put free cam on mount back first...

• I have just noticed this issue today like Goettel.4389. When I'm not mounted my camera rotation is super fast which is the way I like it. When I mount up it is longer on a fast rotation and slows way down. I made a video for a point of reference so everyone can see what I am referring to.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.