I want to discuss about what influence it has to run a banner of tactics in addition to banner of strength and discipline. Here are in my opinion the pros/cons:
- Depending on how you play your cPS you lose either damage or CC, assuming you still running one Banner and "For great justice!".
- Running now "For great justice" will result in a bad might uptime I think, but in special Raidcomps this could be a option, too.
- A second banner has to be placed during the fight, which cost some time.
- The main aspect is of course the 10% boonduration the banner gains. Druids, Chronos, and cPS benefit from it, or more general classes that apply boons. In many comps the are 6 out of 10 players. As an example, Chronos are able to run more Berserker gear, cPS have better might uptime and druid can play with more magi or berserker gear.
- Healing power is not so important, but brings in 1,7k healing power overall. This would help especially condi druids in healing and generate astral force (better gotl uptime). But even dps classes have a heal skill, which make the fight a bit smoother. However, I guess it is not notable for dps classes.
- You have an additional blast finisher
After the change of banners targets from 5 to 10 I was expecting that this would be a thing. However, after PoF there are a lot of dps classes around that gain some boons, but don't have the chance to take boonduration in their built without losing a lot of dps. That's why I want to ask you what you think about it. Maybe someone have already some experience in running banner of tactics