GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Literally, any new faces, hair, and armor's that are NOT human based. Give the Char some new fur patterns/faces, the Sylvari some new plant-based outfits, the norn some cool and non-slutty armor (i'm looking at you, Female Heavy Armour t3 Cultural) with furs, based off the spirits of the wild! And give the Asura some faces that dont star in children's nightmares.

But especially the Charr and Sylvari. Both races are super interesting and whoever designed them clearly put a lot of love into the storylines and homeworlds! i just wish they have some more race-based customization options for players.

@Chickenooble.5014 said:BUILD TEMPLATES! 400 Gems Each! BUILD TEMPLATES! 400 Gems Each! BUILD TEMPLATES! 400 Gems Each! Treat them like the extra character bag slots... just put some limit per character (5?) and make money yo! Throws money in the air!

This. With all the elite specs its a pain to change from one to another and re-select skills etc when going from PvE to PvP or Fractals.

@Marissa.4796 said:Literally, any new faces, hair, and armor's that are NOT human based. Give the Char some new fur patterns/faces, the Sylvari some new plant-based outfits, the norn some cool and non-kitten armor (i'm looking at you, Female Heavy Armour t3 Cultural) with furs, based off the spirits of the wild! And give the Asura some faces that dont star in children's nightmares.

But especially the Charr and Sylvari. Both races are super interesting and whoever designed them clearly put a lot of love into the storylines and homeworlds! i just wish they have some more race-based customization options for players.

This so much!!!!

@DarkKitty.1742 said:Outfits from GW1 would be awesome! This game needs for outfits/armor with HEELS!!!And maybe some weapon skins from GW1 too?

like the elementalist Hydromancer armor, and maybe the elite studded leather armor (one of my friends used it for her ranger, i remade the ranger in gw2, but i miss her armor.

And waht about the Obsidian Armor, but that may come back in a new raid in the FOW:D

Like this has not been said a million times already.. but.. Mount Skins.. Race Themed.

No.. not Nascar.. but like

"Sylvari themed Skins" - yah..just make them all plant based looking.. and we good..

Asura Theme - AKA: Glowing Golem Skins.

Charr Theme - AKA: Steam Punk styled stuff.

Norn - Santa and his.. Humm ginormous beasts of war.. I guess..

wel anyway.. that is my request...

@knifeparty.7386 said:The scarf would be nice to see again. Simple option but it looks kitten nice.

I assume the shoulder scarf is a winter holiday item, so we'll probably see it around late December. When it was available in 2014 (just the statistics I could find off the cuff), it was put into the store on the 22nd of December.

I'd like to see the Devs set up a vote within the community for the top 5 - 10+ head pieces of each type (light/medium/heavy), which the devs could add hair to them, just as they had previously done with that Cowboy hat which allowed a certain hairstyle on the hat.Then release the lot as a gem package next year.