[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

Hello!

Recently many players within GW 2 experience the lack of frequently new content to play / very repetitive content, which is a cause for a decrease in the general active player base within the game. To make sure that we remain the guild that we are and we built within the past year, we are actively recruiting people which are also very social and talkative. Because what really makes us enjoy a game is a good community, right? We're not only recruiting members but also commanders which are interested in leading events and are excited to share the knowledge they have with new or returning players. Also, welcome to all WoW refugees ;)

Our Community:

We're a small, active and cozy guild (currently about 100 members) based on Ring of Fire (you don't have to be on this Server to join us, it is only relevant for WvW). Formed last year by a couple of friends from older Guild Wars 2 times.

Our preference is to keep this guild rather small, because it is important to us that faces won't get lost in the crowd. "Haven of the Wanderers" refers to a sanctuary for people which enjoy a happy and peaceful community. We do not tolerate any form of drama / racism / bullying or any other form of negativity. Within our guild you're not only winning new guildies but also new friends. :3

More information:

Discord is our main platform for communication during events and general chit chat. With our alliance guild [HERO] we organize daily events such as meta maps, bounty runs, WvW, World Bosses and many more. Within [OATH] we have a scheduled raid trainings and set fractals groups. Besides you'll always find people joining each other for other in-game activities (PvP, story, farming, achievments...).

Currently we're still working on the guild hall upgrades (lvl 56 atm) and we're looking for people which would also be happy to pitch in to reach our max lvl guild hall.

Contact details:

Would you like to become a member? Do you want to start leading events? Or maybe you just want some friends to play and chat with?Then message me on discord: Midna Le Fay#6535, ingame katkota. 7956 or comment below if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Much love

Kat

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be part of a guild with alot of chat going on ^^.. been looking for this since I returned.

And I love doing PvE events as a guild.I'm pretty much only pve..i do hop in wvw now and then.I main a necro. Also learning a mesmer(and I have a few I intend to park in varying jp's). And currently working through story since HOT (I had taken a break at its release).I'm probably mediocre at the game xS, but I'd like to think I'm improving. I'm not an AP hunter.

I play at irregular times for irregular durations.

I love animals and reading and food :lol:

If you think I'd fit in with the guild. .please add me :)

@Taygus.4571 Hey there! Sure sounds good, how about you add me quickly to discord, so I can introduce you to a few Things (I am at work atm) and inform someone to add you ingame? My Name on discord is Midna Le Fay#6535.

If you don't see this by around 6pm, I'll add you then ingame because I'll be home at that hour. Already a warm welcome to our little guild! :3

@OlsenSan.2987 said:do you guys do guild missions for commendations? do you guys have rep?

hey! we do guild missions but theyre inregulary atm since we're upgrading the guild hall still, so depending on when we have open missions we do them. Representing is 100% in pve maps, excluding raids, wvw and pvp. :)

@ketrabbb.7401 said:Hi, I've read Your post and try to contact with You in game (but with no response :( ) I enjoy Your Guild Vision and if You are still "open" I would like to join to Your growing family.I look forward to more info about joining.

contacted you ingame ! sorry work has keeping me busy :D

@Dalcem Hlo.1743 said:Hi Kat, if you have room for one more I would like to join in on the fun. Although I may not be on all the time, I am just looking for people to be able to do casual events and world completion with and get to have a laugh at the same time ^_^

hey there! I saw you're offline at the moment, but I left you a guild invite. Make sure to hit me up on discord (Midna Le Fay#6535) once you're online so I can answer some question if you have any and add you to the guild's discord! Warm welcome to you and looking forward to playing with you :D

Hey Kat! Level 80 engineer here -- been playing GW2 since beta and can be found mostly on my engineer toon. My last guild sadly fell apart after our leader left and so I am looking for a new home, my ingame name is tomujain if you would have me, I would love to be apart of your guild.

@TomUjain.8206 said:Hey Kat! Level 80 engineer here -- been playing GW2 since beta and can be found mostly on my engineer toon. My last guild sadly fell apart after our leader left and so I am looking for a new home, my ingame name is tomujain if you would have me, I would love to be apart of your guild.

Hey!! :D of course that sounds great, I've sent you a guild invite and friend request on gw2, so I can explain a few things too! <3

@Korvous.6340 said:Hey there. Not really sure how the whole alliance thing works but a cosy, chatty guild with regular events sounds amazing to me. Don't suppose there's a free spot?

Hey I can explain to you everything, added you as a friend and sent you a guild invite, of course there is spot for you deary :D though you need a free guild spot since it tells me you have reached the max amount of guilds, so I can't invite you yet D:

Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

I'm not sure how guilds work, but I'm willing to learn, and I would love to be part of your guild.

@SebPlaysGames.2451 said:Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

I'm not sure how guilds work, but I'm willing to learn, and I would love to be part of your guild.

hey you! I sent you an invitation to OATH, I will explain to you everything once I find you online to make sure you get the point of us and what we do. have a warm welcome! -hug-

@katkota.7956 said:

@SebPlaysGames.2451 said:Hi, I'm a casual PvE player and I've been wanting to join a guild for a while. Right now I'm playing a necromancer, about level 8 right now. I haven't played for a little while, but I plan on making this my main game and this sounds like an ideal guild. I love small, chatty communities and I hate it when I play without talking to someone because I feel like I'm alone in what's meant to be a thriving world.

hey you! I sent you an invitation to OATH, I will explain to you everything once I find you online to make sure you get the point of us and what we do. have a warm welcome! -hug-

Thank you so much! I'm excited to finally be in a guild. So much stuff I've been missing out on playing solo...

Continously greeting new people to our little community. Wanna be part of it too? Hit me up on discord if you have questions! Welcoming everyone - disregard of experience! We're happy to help new players and give tips to enjoy your first few hours within the game. Don't hesitate to ask, ever! We're happy having you as long as you're enjoying your time with us and getting along with our people. xx