Bring an outfit like this — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Comments

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ahh Soul calibur, :) Really fun game! I want a new game of it :tongue:

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Sword reminds me of the zenith GS

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

Only if girls get that same exact armour and not "for the horde"it up with showing a lot of skin.
    Oh and tone down the shoulders.

• kurfu.5623kurfu.5623 Member ✭✭✭

That looks like it was designed by a 14-year-old boy with a fetish for spikes and shiny things.

This is my signature. It is not very exciting.

• Oh yay. More Jr High book cover scribbles.

Centuries ago, I saved Tyria. I've since realized that it is, in Arthur's words, "a silly place".

• Zeivu.3615Zeivu.3615 Member ✭✭✭

If other people want it, fine, but personally I could do without it. I would love more gw1 throwbacks, personally.

• That's funny you mention soul caliber because the Lunatic Guard outfit reminded me of Nightmare.

With the open flaming stomach.

• DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭

How about a version without all the ridiculous glass shards on it? The actual steel armour underneath looks really nice.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

• I dunno...I thought of Bishamon from the Darkstalkers when I first saw the Lunatic Guard outfit. I understand that you just want similar outfits but keep in mind that a lot of the cool stuff you see in other games is basically their property so you won't ever see close copies. I was honestly surprised when they dropped the holosmith's sword into the game.

• Armor instead of outfits with pieces like this. it has a lot of armor parts that would be great for mixing with other gear.
    Outfits should be made for a very specific theme, where you can't really mix the individual parts with other gear.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.