Bring an outfit like this — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Comments

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ahh Soul calibur, :) Really fun game! I want a new game of it :tongue:

• Sword reminds me of the zenith GS

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

Only if girls get that same exact armour and not "for the horde"it up with showing a lot of skin.
    Oh and tone down the shoulders.

• kurfu.5623kurfu.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

That looks like it was designed by a 14-year-old boy with a fetish for spikes and shiny things.

This is my signature. It is not very exciting.

• Oh yay. More Jr High book cover scribbles.

Centuries ago, I saved Tyria. I've since realized that it is, in Arthur's words, "a silly place".

• Zeivu.3615Zeivu.3615 Member ✭✭✭

If other people want it, fine, but personally I could do without it. I would love more gw1 throwbacks, personally.

• That's funny you mention soul caliber because the Lunatic Guard outfit reminded me of Nightmare.

With the open flaming stomach.

• DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭

How about a version without all the ridiculous glass shards on it? The actual steel armour underneath looks really nice.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

• I dunno...I thought of Bishamon from the Darkstalkers when I first saw the Lunatic Guard outfit. I understand that you just want similar outfits but keep in mind that a lot of the cool stuff you see in other games is basically their property so you won't ever see close copies. I was honestly surprised when they dropped the holosmith's sword into the game.

• Armor instead of outfits with pieces like this. it has a lot of armor parts that would be great for mixing with other gear.
    Outfits should be made for a very specific theme, where you can't really mix the individual parts with other gear.