"PvP Abandoned" bug?

I get a "PvP Abandoned: You have been removed from matchmaking and tournaments" (I may not be correctly recalling this dialogue word-for-word because I forgot to take a screenshot) message when I click to queue up for the unranked arena. I'm fairly new to GW2 -- and moreso to its PvP (my rank is only Rabbit) -- and I'm worried if this'll negatively impact my matchmaking experience for the long term; I know that some competitive games have hidden stat systems that match "problematic" players with each other, and I certainly don't want to get matched in such a way due to something like tech issues.

• 3 months later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

@BuBu.8703 said:again the same issue, when i try enter to league i've got info : you have been removed from matchmaking and tournaments

I just checked with Cal, since he had responded earlier, and he said there were some issues earlier, but this should now be resolved. Could you please let us know if you still have issues? Thank you.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@BuBu.8703 said:again the same issue, when i try enter to league i've got info : you have been removed from matchmaking and tournaments

I just checked with Cal, since he had responded earlier, and he said there were some issues earlier, but this should now be resolved. Could you please let us know if you still have issues? Thank you.

still locked in unranked matches

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...