Best looking medium armor? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best looking medium armor?

24

Comments

  • Jordan.5930Jordan.5930 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets, there is nothing wrong with it. If anything, part of me laments that there aren't more revealing armors. To get the outfit above, I had to dissect and assemble single pieces from entire sets that don't resemble the outcome at all.

    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

  • @Jordan.5930 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets, there is nothing wrong with it. If anything, part of me laments that there aren't more revealing armors. To get the outfit above, I had to dissect and assemble single pieces from entire sets that don't resemble the outcome at all.

    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

    I would say trolling as it's hard to NOT finds revealing armour in the game at times.

  • Jordan.5930Jordan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    @Jordan.5930 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets, there is nothing wrong with it. If anything, part of me laments that there aren't more revealing armors. To get the outfit above, I had to dissect and assemble single pieces from entire sets that don't resemble the outcome at all.

    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

    I would say trolling as it's hard to NOT finds revealing armour in the game at times.

    Bamboozled again

  • Blood Red Arachnid.2493Blood Red Arachnid.2493 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    @Jordan.5930 said:
    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

    I would say trolling as it's hard to NOT finds revealing armour in the game at times.

    I'm serious. It isn't pigheaded, it is natural. Purposefully putting on a fully covering outfit for the sake of it being fully covering is like carving a beautiful sculpture then stuffing it in the attic. Yep, sure am proud to not look at that beautiful sculpture. The fact is, nobody is going to reward me for putting my characters in conservative dress, so why bother? Why can't I admire and enjoy the female form? Maybe we should all bow to the guy who called my toon a "lady of the night".

    As far as outfits goes, it really depends on the class. Light armor classes have an easy time getting revealing clothes. Although one complaint I have about them is that most of them have open dresses and low cuts facing forward. While aesthetically pleasing, the fact is that most of my time is spent looking at the back of my character, and from the back these outfits aren't as revealing as you'd expect.

    Medium armor is harder, of course, as evidence by the fact that my outfit costs over a thousand gems to assemble. There are some other ones, such as the vigil set, but that outfit is garish and doesn't match with anything. It throws random cloth leggings everywhere, giving a rather silly looking "I'm wearing pants, except for my thighs and butt where instead I have rubber underwear and knee suspenders.". There's a reason why the medium armor selection is commonly referred to as trenchcoat hell.

    Heavy armor is the hard one. I have a heavy female sylvari, and getting a good outfit for her is really hard. Most of the revealing sets come from cultural armor, and sylvari don't have one. You can assemble some sets from the berserk sets, but they're terrible gigantic pieces of metal, and they look like they're just thrown on. I have to use a mixture of aetherblade and carapace armor to get a form fitting set.

    "Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

  • @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Maybe we should all bow to the guy who called my toon a "lady of the night".

    I believe that was a female who did that.

    "For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

  • Blood Red Arachnid.2493Blood Red Arachnid.2493 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    @DebraKadabra.5278 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Maybe we should all bow to the guy who called my toon a "lady of the night".

    I believe that was a female who did that.

    Sexism doesn't discriminate... Wait a minute...

    "Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

  • Therzin.5894Therzin.5894 Member ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017


    My current holosmith set. Swap out the gloves, the helm for the thief's starting cowl, and change the trim to dark red or black and I was a certified Sith Lord for a while.

  • @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    @Jordan.5930 said:
    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

    I would say trolling as it's hard to NOT finds revealing armour in the game at times.

    I'm serious. It isn't pigheaded, it is natural. Purposefully putting on a fully covering outfit for the sake of it being fully covering is like carving a beautiful sculpture then stuffing it in the attic. Yep, sure am proud to not look at that beautiful sculpture. The fact is, nobody is going to reward me for putting my characters in conservative dress, so why bother? Why can't I admire and enjoy the female form? Maybe we should all bow to the guy who called my toon a "lady of the night".

    As far as outfits goes, it really depends on the class. Light armor classes have an easy time getting revealing clothes. Although one complaint I have about them is that most of them have open dresses and low cuts facing forward. While aesthetically pleasing, the fact is that most of my time is spent looking at the back of my character, and from the back these outfits aren't as revealing as you'd expect.

    Medium armor is harder, of course, as evidence by the fact that my outfit costs over a thousand gems to assemble. There are some other ones, such as the vigil set, but that outfit is garish and doesn't match with anything. It throws random cloth leggings everywhere, giving a rather silly looking "I'm wearing pants, except for my thighs and butt where instead I have rubber underwear and knee suspenders.". There's a reason why the medium armor selection is commonly referred to as trenchcoat hell.

    Heavy armor is the hard one. I have a heavy female sylvari, and getting a good outfit for her is really hard. Most of the revealing sets come from cultural armor, and sylvari don't have one. You can assemble some sets from the berserk sets, but they're terrible gigantic pieces of metal, and they look like they're just thrown on. I have to use a mixture of aetherblade and carapace armor to get a form fitting set.

    Had to google that one as my 1st thought of "Lady of the night" I was like "ooh that's me. I'm more of a night person".
    Look it up and went, "Oh... oh kitten... nevermind".

    I can say to be fair... the 2nd image didn't need that panty shot, but I'm not hear to judge people's views/likes/tastes/cooking....wait

    I think the problem isn't um "liking the beautiful structure" as you put it. It's about kind of having a bit more um... "modest" outfits? There aren't that much in the game at all. It's like very very few middle ground and it's either one of two directions.
    1. Look like a "lady of the night"
    2. Be more covered up than a nun that even got herself accidentally wrapped in bubble wrap.

    I would like a decent top that is short-sleeved, not low cut, and at least durable looking.
    I would like some pants. Flat out pants. Some short (like shorts and not hot pants) and yes the medium have some long ones, but heavy and light got 0. Literally nothing.
    Gloves I'm okay with for the most part on all skin weights. Shoulders too.

    Headgear is another type of battle. I want headgear that don't MAKE ME BALD! but I've seen the argument already so I'm not even going to worry there no more.
    Footwear I also have no problem with.

    Oh, one problem I have with heavy headgear is they always cover the top of the head but never the chin or the neck. Which while yes a lot of the armour is not practical and won't work in real life... that's not the issue. The issue is you can have let's say a full body of armour and look menacing and "bad-s" if you will... but then you're now showing your weak point by not having that covered. At least the heavy armours that's not covering much makes 100% sense... but the ones that covers everything except the neck? Why? WHY!?

  • @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    @Jordan.5930 said:
    I don't know if this guy is trolling or not. If you are, kitten... you got me.

    But if not... Your comment is so pigheaded. Have same self-control.

    I'm dead. RIP

    I would say trolling as it's hard to NOT finds revealing armour in the game at times.

    I'm serious. It isn't pigheaded, it is natural. Purposefully putting on a fully covering outfit for the sake of it being fully covering is like carving a beautiful sculpture then stuffing it in the attic. Yep, sure am proud to not look at that beautiful sculpture. The fact is, nobody is going to reward me for putting my characters in conservative dress, so why bother? Why can't I admire and enjoy the female form? Maybe we should all bow to the guy who called my toon a "lady of the night".

    As far as outfits goes, it really depends on the class. Light armor classes have an easy time getting revealing clothes. Although one complaint I have about them is that most of them have open dresses and low cuts facing forward. While aesthetically pleasing, the fact is that most of my time is spent looking at the back of my character, and from the back these outfits aren't as revealing as you'd expect.

    Medium armor is harder, of course, as evidence by the fact that my outfit costs over a thousand gems to assemble. There are some other ones, such as the vigil set, but that outfit is garish and doesn't match with anything. It throws random cloth leggings everywhere, giving a rather silly looking "I'm wearing pants, except for my thighs and butt where instead I have rubber underwear and knee suspenders.". There's a reason why the medium armor selection is commonly referred to as trenchcoat hell.

    Heavy armor is the hard one. I have a heavy female sylvari, and getting a good outfit for her is really hard. Most of the revealing sets come from cultural armor, and sylvari don't have one. You can assemble some sets from the berserk sets, but they're terrible gigantic pieces of metal, and they look like they're just thrown on. I have to use a mixture of aetherblade and carapace armor to get a form fitting set.

    I'll admit, I was about to judge but I realized basically all of the girls I go to raves with go out wearing nothing but a bra and thong so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

  • I often use Maruader armor on my medium alts.
    Can't figure out how to post image of it.

    Click on your name up top. Click the little icon with the down arrow for preferences. Click Signature Settings to the right.

  • @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    I can say to be fair... the 2nd image didn't need that panty shot, but I'm not hear to judge people's views/likes/tastes/cooking....wait

    I didn't even see the underwear until after I uploaded. Believe it or not, I have utterly terrible vision. Everything is all blurred and spotty, so unless I focus on something for an inordinate amount of time, I won't catch the two pixels that don't match.

    Be glad I didn't take a picture of her using the Deadeye's Kneel in that skirt.

    "Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

  • @Teofa Tsavo.9863 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    @OP, how about this combo? (The lady in the middle next to the Asura with the horned helmet.)

    I bet you are an absolute joy on a trip to the beach.
    IMO GW2 has very little "skimpwear" compared to benchmarks like Tera or Skyrim mods. There isn't a thong in the game. It's an exaggeration to claim "no better".

    To be fair, I 100% agree and this person is right.
    I tried Tera and uninstalled it within the 1st hour all because I couldn't find anything that didn't make me look like a "lady of the night".
    Even went on the forums asking if there's any decent clothing and the best they can come up with is skin tight "zern suit samus after zero mission" looking outfits.
    I couldn't deal with it and didn't bother trying it again.

    Hard to compare mods with this though. There's nude mods in Skyrim and like... anything else that can be modded.

  • @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    I can say to be fair... the 2nd image didn't need that panty shot, but I'm not hear to judge people's views/likes/tastes/cooking....wait

    I didn't even see the underwear until after I uploaded. Believe it or not, I have utterly terrible vision. Everything is all blurred and spotty, so unless I focus on something for an inordinate amount of time, I won't catch the two pixels that don't match.

    Be glad I didn't take a picture of her using the Deadeye's Kneel in that skirt.

    Oh trust me. I know how that skirt is.

    Medium seemed to be the most difficult to find a top for it, so one day I mentioned seeing the only good top I could've found was the Viper so my friend gifted me the set when it was in the store.
    Skirt was the only one I never used of the skins.

  • Nurgle.6597Nurgle.6597 Member ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    I can't figure out how to post a pic nor delete my post :p

  • cafard.8953cafard.8953 Member ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

    @Jordan.5930 said:

    @cafard.8953 said:
    I'm a big fan of the medium Heritage Armour (need HoM points for it, but not too many of them iirc). Here it is (shoulders, chest, gloves, pants), taking advantage of the Charred dye contrasting textures on the stripes. Inventor sunglasses for the head, and I-can't-remember-which-but-maybe-privateer boots which I thought fitted the character better.

    Dude. Charred dye is the best lol

    Please tell me his name is Randy something or something Savagesomething or Macho whatever.
    That's one awesome looking Macho Norn.

    Haha, cheers. I'm afraid it's only the boring "Olaf Oakmane" though. :anguished:

  • I love the colors in this set!

    @Jordan.5930 said:

    @cafard.8953 said:
    I'm a big fan of the medium Heritage Armour (need HoM points for it, but not too many of them iirc). Here it is (shoulders, chest, gloves, pants), taking advantage of the Charred dye contrasting textures on the stripes. Inventor sunglasses for the head, and I-can't-remember-which-but-maybe-privateer boots which I thought fitted the character better.

    Dude. Charred dye is the best lol

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Rashagar.8349Rashagar.8349 Member ✭✭✭

    @Chickenooble.5014 said:
    Medium Bladed Armor for life.

    I love the colours you picked on that, what are they if you don't mind me asking? It's the part I always struggle most with, picking and matching colours.

    @Ashen.2907 said:
    I am very fond of the PvP medium armor. One of the very few non butt-cap/trenchcoat options in the game.

    I basically came here to say this too heh. Currently using it with the houndskin shoulder piece on my ranger for a pseudo heavy armoured soulbeast look.

    My advice to the OP, find a particular skin you really like and then try design around it. Weapon or armour piece, doesn't matter. It's just good to have a place to start.

  • Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Either Ardent medium armor from PvP or the Strider armor from the gem store.

  • @Nurgle.6597 said:
    I can't figure out how to post a pic nor delete my post :p

    Me too! :'(

    Click on your name up top. Click the little icon with the down arrow for preferences. Click Signature Settings to the right.

  • Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017


    My current set up. And I agree with those praising charred dye.

  • Grim West.3194Grim West.3194 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    Heavy armor has the best looks. It's a struggle to find any decent medium looks when all the trench coats look like gunny sacks.

  • pallas.8150pallas.8150 Member ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017


    I like my Daredevil Thief's look... wanted something that looked very utilitarian for movement and fighting.

  • Doctor Hide.6345Doctor Hide.6345 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

    I only have one human female at the moment which is my engi, but the armor I would still wear even if she was a thief. I am including my actual Deadeye because why not.

    My Engi

    My Thief.

    If Life gives you lemons, put the lemons in a sack and beat up Life for giving you lemons in the first place.

  • Butch.4957Butch.4957 Member ✭✭✭

    Seems I need to give a lesson on Fashion Wars 2.
    Head: Warbeast Mask
    Shoulder: Medium Houndskin Mantle
    Chest: Bladed Jerkin
    Gloves: Elonian Vambraces
    Legs: Falconer's Leggings
    Boots: Yassith's Striders (medium ascended boots. this is the only part of the set I am not happy about but the ones I want I need to do a raid to unlock. Don't feel like doing that for the most part)

  • Not really a thief look but oh well

    Aviator sunglasses
    Carapace Jerkin
    Radiant Vambraces
    Leystone Leggings
    Sneakthief sandals/
    Colors_Midnight Ice>Flame

  • xarallei.4279xarallei.4279 Member ✭✭✭

    I'm fond of sneakthief. My charr SB is in that. My thief is in a mix of sneakthief magitech and other stuff. I also really love the WvW medium Mistforged Triumphant armor. Even the lower tiers of the triumphant armor are great.

  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

    Edit: Wrong thread.

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • TEKnowledgy.1760TEKnowledgy.1760 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

    Male medium heritage has always been one my favs. When gw2 first released i got the game i used that set on my engineer and ranger. Think I was using ebony on stripes shirt & pants, belts & straps was a medium toned leathery brown on the other parts was think nightshade char was human male black hair doo of the smaller mohawk with the stretched Z looking stripe on side of his head hair. I had been in game maybe a week or so not all the armor was out there now existed then more the trench coat man skirt style in abundance then (personally hated it and still do lol). (i know still quiet alot of that but outfits didn't even exist then) Some guy whispers me he asks why do you look like such a bad a*s? i whispered him back and said because I am haha. Told him where/how to get the heritage set. At the time it was only armor look I liked that i had, as time passed i picked up some other looks i liked. I work in a very matching way try to match it all including weapons currently using more outfit weapon matching but in some cases both outfit and basic armors also go with my weapons. Also some are matching even with my mounts.

    I get pretty carried away with guild fashion wars even just to impress myself or to look good dead lol. If I don't forget I'll snap a few screens of my current and some my past medium setups i burn trans charges like an addict does crack lol. I had the fashion collector title the day it released finally got the emperor title last week long time goal I worked slowly on it. (i'll probably buy all 120g cultural armors eventually gotta rebuild me gold stocks)

    Edit:
    Here is my currents, i tell the colors and skins used in case another likes the looks. Think my ranger is best currently for mediums. I really like his looks. I have a thief but he isnt setup yet, still low level. I have his set up in mind, just dont wanna waste trans chargers on him for no reason. Think my warrior and revenant has the best looks Mesmer looks great to but all based around outfits and would be best suited for a different thread topic. When i got the time i'll toss up a few of my older setups that was really nice.

    https://imgur.com/a/9xDJd

    Tarnished Coast resident for 6 years. Teknowledgy/Engineer, Teknowledge/Ranger, Warlord Of Ascalon/Warrior, Massari Kundalini/Revenant, Semmi Ghostep/Thief, Lord of Deth/Necromancer, Beasty Cabbage/Guardian, Mesmarista/Mesmer, Lei Moon/Elementalist, Guild: Legion of Deth (DETH)

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ZeddyGW.5013 said:
    I'm looking for some good looking armor for my thief that i mostly play pvp with give me your suggestions.
    My thief is female and a human.

    Just go for the meta, it's boring but you'll like it

    If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

  • Still unable to create a Good looking shaman/Tribal look for my charr - after 5 years :(

  • Beldin.5498Beldin.5498 Member
    edited November 28, 2017

    That was the favorite look on my ranger :

  • reukies.6418reukies.6418 Member ✭✭
    edited November 28, 2017

    Bladed set looks really nice, anything with cloth+steal looks nice mostly.

    Bladed medium armour
  • Erasculio.2914Erasculio.2914 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @aniesia.4823 said:

    she's a ranger <3

    Which shoulder piece is that? Looks rather nice.

    How about some anti eyes bleeding options? Here's the direct link to the concept.

  • Butch.4957Butch.4957 Member ✭✭✭

    @Erasculio.2914 said:

    @aniesia.4823 said:

    she's a ranger <3

    Which shoulder piece is that? Looks rather nice.

    It is a scarf (sorry, can’t remember the exact name), a gem store item. I do not know if it is currently available but it will probably come back with wintersday (assuming they do that this year with this soon a release of living world).

  • ArcanistSeven.8720ArcanistSeven.8720 Member ✭✭
    edited November 28, 2017


    my favorite skins so far:

  • @Karmapolice.4193 said:
    I really wish I could grab a pair of scissors and cut every medium armor top at the waist. I think many of them would look much better as short jackets and tops that stop at the waist.
    I feel like my engineer has been wearing that Krytan top for years. Oh wait, she has.

    Ikr. It looks like the Krytan Top is ahead as the chest piece choice in this thread. I, too, wish the cape/skirt/long-coat look were a bit less ubiquitous.

    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- Santayana

  • Jin.8501Jin.8501 Member ✭✭

    I like Noble and Lunatic Noble armors

  • I haven't changed the look since the adventurer's scarf was introduced and I don't use 'em anymore, but I had used the Adventurer's Scarf, Stalwart Shoulders, Heart of Koda, Inquest Bracers and the Stride and Tracks of Koda (really liked the HotW stuff). Now I just use the Bandit Sniper outfit and hide the hood.

    image

  • Snook.3497Snook.3497 Member
    edited November 29, 2017

    This is my favorite <3

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

    Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

  • @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Mine is a bit... expensive.

    Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

    The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

    Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

    Have you met my mesmer yet?

    To be "cheap" is to be garish and tactless.

    "Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

  • atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

    Sad there are so few dresses and skirts that are knee length or longer - floor length skirts are missing in the game completely - leggings and pants are
    not flattering on a woman's frame - it's more utilitarian than elegant.

  • moere.7031moere.7031 Member
    edited April 9, 2018

    This is my new engi. Maybe you like it. Using Illustrious armor and foefire wraps. the wraps you can change out as i only use them due of my soullesshorror hammer weapon, which has the same smokey look.
    image

  • Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018
  • Maikimaik.1974Maikimaik.1974 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018

    My ranger :) One of my favorite armors

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.