How long it normally takes to get a Ticket answered?

So after this update (11/07), I send a Ticket about the changes on the SoulBeast Dagger selectable stats and its been almost 4 days and still no answer. So I wanted to ask how long it normally takes to get an answer (my last ticket is 2 years old and at that time I got an answer on the same day or the next day so for me waiting almost 4 days so far is quite a long time)

Latest post from Gaile I could find on the issue dated 6 November 2017:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/244259/#Comment_244259

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I checked in with Customer Support, and after the initial surge of tickets with the launch of Path of Fire, things have settled down to normal and most tickets will be responded to within 24 hours. Keep in mind that individual situations vary, and some of the more complex issues will take longer. But for the most part, most tickets can be resolved by the next day.

If you're experiencing a long delay, you should get a response to keep you informed of the situation. For instance, perhaps your ticket needs to be escalated to a senior agent, maybe it's coming in through an incorrect reason and needs to be rerouted, or it may be that you've submitted more than one ticket and the multiples need to be identified and merged (which is why you never should submit more than one ticket, but update your existing ticket if you have additional info to share or if you want to ask for an update). If you've been waiting more than 3 full days without a response of any kind, post your 7-digit ticket number below and I'll track a few of those to see if there are any issues in the system.

Thank you for your patience, and here's wishing you a fast turn-around for any of your support needs!

That said from what I have seen 72 hours or less is the target.

Note on the strike trough I placed in the quote above due to most recent post from Gaile on the issue dated today 10 Nov 2017:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/258690/#Comment_258690

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Please do not create threads asking me to check on your tickets. I'm very sorry, but following up on tickets is simply not something that I can do. (Believe me, I have a very full "to do" list as it is!)

I checked a few tickets earlier this week to ascertain if there was an issue with the ticket system, but learned that there was not, and all reported "unanswered" tickets had indeed been answered or were actively being worked upon. But again, this is not an on-going task that I can accept, nor one that I am expected to perform.

Please feel free to update your ticket by responding to any e-mail in the chain in relation to that ticket number. Doing so will not expedite your tickets, but it will give the team a chance to let you know if there has been an unforeseen issue with what you're written them about.

Merc -- you should look into your ticket, as the number you posted is one digit anyway. When you update your e-mail chain, be sure you select the correct one.

Thank you for understanding.

I think it depends a bit on what you're contacting them about. Gaile has said that all tickets are looked at in the order they come in, and in general they're dealt with in that order but I think they do make exceptions for especially urgent stuff, like if your account has been stolen or you can't log in, and put some issues to lower priority like missing but non-essential items (like if you deleted a character who was holding a skin you hadn't added to your wardrobe yet).

And then some things just take longer to resolve because it's not a common problem/doesn't have a standard procedure or involves a bug that needs to be addressed first. I know Gaile has said before some tickets take longer because they have to be escalated to a senior member of staff in the Support team and then they need to speak to people outside the department to fix it.

• 1 year later...

@Nandafowfa.4295 said:So after this update (11/07), I send a Ticket about the changes on the SoulBeast Dagger selectable stats and its been almost 4 days and still no answer. So I wanted to ask how long it normally takes to get an answer (my last ticket is 2 years old and at that time I got an answer on the same day or the next day so for me waiting almost 4 days so far is quite a long time)

4 days, damn are we sending information to Saturn?