GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like to see some mount skins of fully themed sets, like the Halloween skins. I like to theme each of my characters, coordinating a certain look across their armor/weapons/glider/mini/mounts and hate when just one piece of that doesn't have an appropriate skin (I am looking at you, non-existent flame skimmer!). Some of these we already have a skin in the game (electric raptor, frost springer, forged warhound) but I would like those fleshed out as a full set to cover all mount types with the same appearance.

I assume we probably will see some of these at some point but for example:

Brandedice/frostElectric/lightningAwakenedForgedFull racial setsHolographic (like SAB or the Holographic minis)MordremCelestial (like Starbound and Stardust, complete the full set!)

etc.

@"Akael Bayn.7812" said:How about -- and I know this is crazy -- you make some of the existing/future gemstore items more versatile by giving them a freaking toggle for all the weird crap glued all over them. Let me turn off all the spikes/chains/skulls/sparkles the same way I turn off my helmet. There are a fair number of currently existing outfits I'd buy in a heartbeat if they didn't look like an 8-year-old with a goth-edition bedazzler had gotten hold of them. Just a few examples:

• Executioner's Outfit: Why does it have a skull over my crotch? Who thought this was a good idea? Was it the same person that thought putting claws over my boobs was a good plan? And that noose with that purse? Please, sister.
  • Bloody Prince: Again, I love the basic outfit, but um... why would I WANT to have foot long spikes growing from my shoulders?
  • Champion of Tyria: "HUGE BABY FACE ON THE SHOULDER!" Like, who said that when they were pitching it to marketing and how did they not get slapped?
  • Crystal Nomad: Nice outfit, too bad you can't see it under all the random floaty crap.
  • Imperial: REALLY with the shoulder... things?
  • Bandit sniper: Ok, I didn't list knives above, but just add knives to the list already. At least this one doesn't have a huge dagger coming out of my... pelvis like certain other equipment I might mention.
  • Marjory's: Please, skulls, stop.

There are plenty of other fashion catastrophes that are almost good, as well. Don't misunderstand me: I know some people want to be sparkly and skull-encrusted and have knives coming out of their... places. I'm not telling you to stop making armor for them. But for the love of god, release a bedazzler-free version for the rest of us as well.

In other news, unrelated and less likely request: The option to purchase new voice packs for the player characters.

Only skulls I like are on Fallen god's outfit. Fire and fury!

As the topic of armor/skins that look different and preferably are of another weight than ones own armor comes up so often, despite the trend leaning towards outfits. I want to suggest this: Outfit-creator - let's call it "Mirror" for convenience.What I would imagine that to be would be the following. It would be a gemstore item to be placed in your home instance and only useable by the owner. It would be a mirror or maybe a wardrobe standing there. When interacting it would open a UI where on one side you see the slts you have and on the other side what that slot holds - or will hold in case you fill it.

Use: When interacting with the mirror one would be able to save the armor they wear at the time colored in the way it is then as an outfit. One outfit would be saved per slot and one could overwrite it on the mirror. Since the armor the character in question wears is saved - there would be no mix matching and thus no cliping - BUT it would allow people to use their favorit e.g. medium armor on e.g. weaver or guardian. It would resolve the cliping issue (as far as there is no clipping within armortypes) and since most armor exists in a version for each race it should have no race cliping beyond what is normal.

Cultural armor and no armor: Cultural armor could add a modifier to the slot it is in so only characters of the race in question would be able to use the outfit (as long as it contains a piece of cultural armor). - That would solve issues in that department. If you do not want somewhere to be armor, do not equip it in that slot to see feet, hands, shoulders, head - possibly legs and chest without armor. If there is intention to prevent lots of "underwear characters" make having a chest and leg armor equipt the minimum required to use the mirror.

Result: After using the mirror you would have a non colorable outfit, that might be restricted to characters of one race, but still allowes you to wear "armors" of a different weighttype without impacting anything besids your looks. In addition when you delete or overwrite the outfit in one slot it would change/remove the outfit equiped no matter the character - thus not allowing for you to have more created outfits than slots at any point in time.

Number of slots and price: Basically I would imagine the Mirror to have 1-3 slots to beginn with and maybe beeing able to purchase additional slots for a little less than an outfit would cost, up to a certain maximum. The price for the base mirror should be resonable as well not too cheap but also not too expensive.

Comparison: I basically imagine it to be a home instance item, that similar to gw1's mercenary hero system can safe the armor and it's dyes as you use it though creating outfits based on them instead of a hero or something.

I hope to find many that like the idea and even more I hope to bring those responsible for the decision to like my idea.I beg your pardon if my english is no good, since I'm not a native speaker/writer.Have a great time playing the game.

1. Add a hairstyle that is long curly hair. You are close with the new curly hair, but longer....thing Gaelic dancer long curly hair.
  2. Advanced Mail:a. Don’t suppress my mail when I’m mailing guild membersb. Allow me to mail groups of members with a checkbox selection by guild rank, friends, etc. like the gifting check boxes work in the TP
  3. Machette/ Crowbars/ Exalted Keys/ and Chak Acid are "keys. I want the opportunity to earn or buy a “key chain” where I can store all of my “keys”. It might be another pane in the inventory where you can toggle inventory, currency and then Keys. Anything used to gain access to a chest/pod/box/or to open anything for reward would be in this list. Any of the keys in the list are automatically consumed to this pane, like currency to the wallet. The expansion of the shared slots is not keeping up with the addition of the keys in the game.
  4. Guild slot expansion - Adds 1 - 5 - or 10 guild slots to an account.
  5. I am choking on exotic luck. I need an exotic luck converter and I need the choices in it to be T5 and T6 mats.
  6. Tyrian Heart Completer. Sell them like you are selling the Tyrian Waypoints. I have map completed 9 times...I'm over the time consuming hearts.
  7. Permanent Guild Hall instance expander - Allows me to apply to a guild I lead and will permanently expand the instance of my guild hall to 50/100/150. This would reduce my guild mission time by an hour easily because of all of the time we spend moving guildies to instances to get them all on the same instance to use the portal.
  8. Build template slots - This should be located on the hero panel in a new left nav icon. It should be sorted by game mode.
  9. Closet and expandable tabs - When purchase this adds a button, like the wallet button in the inventory, only this button is on your bank at the bottom. You can toggle to your closet where you can keep all of your armor and trinkets you are saving. Expanders for the closet would be available like expanders for your bank.
  10. Arsenal - Same concept as the Closet only for all of the weapons you want to store and it is another button on the bottom of your bank. Expanders would be available.
  11. Daily Achievement Cap Remover - I am an achievement hunter and the cap on getting achievements from the daily was a downer for me. I don't even bother getting them all anymore. That used to get me out to parts of the game I wouldn't have otherwise gone to. Let me lift the cap if I want to even if you won't overall.
  12. Guild Rank Expander: Person with the rank Guild Leader can add 10 more customizable ranks in guild pane. With the additions of Decorator and Arena Decorator and a couple of other permissions there are expanding roles within the guild, but there were no additions of Rank Slots to support those additional Roles. I would like the ability to add 10 more ranks at a time. Not to mention, creative ranks are just plain fun.
  13. Interactive Scribe Deco License so that 400 Level Scribe Creations in my guild hall are interactive and functional for any repping guild member. Some examples: Winter’s Day Trees should each be gatherable for a gift during the time the festival is active….or all year for that matter if we want to keep them out somewhere. The globe should list differing waypoints weekly, one per each world map. Guildies can go to that waypoint on interacting with the globe. The cornstalks should have candy corn gatherable. The snowmakers should allow gathering of snowflakes. If the guild is willing to produce the mats to make these very expensive items I’d like to see the items give back…slowly. To control the farm, allow only the first of interactive creations placed to function (hate this actually, I'd like to have as many as I want, but I get it. I liken this to buying the ability for making and placing our own nodes.
  14. Favor Convertor. Another big one!!!! I LOVE that guildies can choose their buffs at the tavern based on what they are doing. I'd like to buy a favor convertor that can be permanently applied to the guild panel that will allow me to spend our favor earned from missions to increase the number of buffs they can carry at a time over just using it for banners. If I toggle this feature that I have bought to "ON" (checked) in the guild pane, the favor would come out of our favor stash for the week at mission reset. If there is not enough favor to support the license purchased (3 buffs =500 favor, 5 buffs=1000 favor, 9 buffs= 1500 favor), then you will revert to just being able to take the default 1 buff and your favor will accumulate until you reach the amount needed to support the buff. During times when you know you want to stack your favor up for anticipated guild hall additions you can uncheck it to turn it off and allow your favor to build up.
  15. More armor skins with interchangeable and mix and match pieces and less outfits.........enough said.
  16. A house, that I can put in my home instance and decorate.

Other suggestions that are not gem store:

1. Server Identification: Please include a column for server in the guild pane. Multi-server guild members like to WvW and it will help them to find new members in a large multi server guild to include in their parties.
  2. Placeables: This area in the guild pane needs to be separated to the categories it is comprised of in the rank permissions. I want to encourage a brand new member to the guild to pursue scribe crafting if they want and allow use of decorations (placeable) to them for advancing crafting, but I want to allow use of consumables (placeables) to higher ranked guild members only. The 4 categories of Storage need to be separated for the purposes of assigning permissions to use them to appropriate ranks.
  3. I want access to view my bank/collection remotely much like the TP. Even if I can’t interact with it, I can at least see what I have so I can place a remote order at the TP with the knowledge of how much of something I already have.
  4. Guild Hall Arena: The Arena gives the impression it is pvp based considering all of the pvp mats required to advance it, but, it’s not….it’s PvE. Considering all of those pvp items needed consider a toggle to allow players to use the arena in pvp mode using their pvp build.
  5. Scribe Reward Track: Scribe is by far the largest expense where there is little to no personal gain. It’s super fun to make the decorations. I’d like to see a Scribe reward track that would drop scribe crafting items with a larger reward at the end of the track to include a list of choices of partially made elements of deco.
  6. I'd like to see a panel added to Esa the Frugal in the guild hall that allows a guild leader to check boxes in the background of the items needed for scribe crafting to produce an item. Guildies would see just those items needed in his window and be able to donate into the guild hall vs sending them to a person. Also, things that are needed like the gift of exploration, that can't be mailed, can still be donated for scribe crafting.
  7. Permanent Bank, TP, Merchant need to be made account bound. If I have these items on my account I should have an icon on the bottom of my inventory to launch them. They shouldn't take up my shared slots.

Love the new zealot armor leggings but the chest piece is just horrible. Outfits are useless as u can't mix and match them. Bought 2 outfits by mistake and never use them. Being a female I thought the path of fire armor absolutely terrible except for a couple of legging pieces. Even noticed that a few pieces were armor already in game but they just revamped them a little. Most armor pieces are just to over done with things hanging off here and sticking out there. Love to see some simplistic armor that doesn't look like I'm going to a bad taste party.

@Chadramar.8156 said:Any armor, weapons or toys that are not human-themed! Sylvari in particular look so much better in gear that is designed for them. But some nice norn-themed things with fur and knotwork ornaments would also be great, and something for the charr of course because they're famously hard to find gear for.

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

I once saw someone half-jokingly suggest a cat finisher for PvP, which each time randomly selects from any feline model ... and an Aurene wearing cat ears. That'd be hilarious, and I don't even do PvP.

Oh god please yes non-gendered armor and I don't mean the "male" version as Unisex like with Charr. Best idea, best idea.

@Slice Of Life.9712 said:

@Foreign.3062 said:Mini Me. A mini that is your current characters model. Not sure if it could include you current weapon, but if it can that would be cool.

I'd like this. I'd also like to see a mini of my other toons, or of a guildie.

If you can even set it to another character you have, that would be amazing. Like where you can select your mini, you can select from all your toons. This would be so cute