[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ! I'm a pve player who like to do a lot of things, so not really efficiency, but also to find a good ambience through open world exploration and events (well, more exploration as I'm always there when events start), dungeons (yeah, I know, nobody do them, but I had some really nice runs with really nice people :smiley: ), fractals (but my computer is too laggy for some of them), and more generally, have fun with nice people :smile:So, I'm looking for a guild, because the fun is more random without, and yours seems really nice :smiley: The only problem is, I'm really shy in vocal, so I don't speak a lot, but I like to hear people talk, is it a problem for you ? If not, and you still have some place, I would be happy to join :smile:

@domainedepona.5263 said:Hello ! I'm a pve player who like to do a lot of things, so not really efficiency, but also to find a good ambience through open world exploration and events (well, more exploration as I'm always there when events start), dungeons (yeah, I know, nobody do them, but I had some really nice runs with really nice people :smiley: ), fractals (but my computer is too laggy for some of them), and more generally, have fun with nice people :smile:So, I'm looking for a guild, because the fun is more random without, and yours seems really nice :smiley: The only problem is, I'm really shy in vocal, so I don't speak a lot, but I like to hear people talk, is it a problem for you ? If not, and you still have some place, I would be happy to join :smile:

hey there! we do various Things within our guilds besides the set Events, so am sure you'll always find people to do dungeons with or certain fractals. fun is the Thing which we put first, everything else is secondary. you're of course welcome to join if you'd like to. We have a few guildies which join us on discord voice chat or teamspeak but simply mute themselves and chat along, because they're shy too, so no worries about that. Whatever you like, you have to be comfortable. No one is gonna force you to speak unless you want to! :D If you'd like to join, just whisper me in game later on, I'll be online so I can invite you directly, or message me on discord so I can invite you to our discord channel! cheers!

@katkota.7956 said:

@RevanHawke.6592 said:Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

ayo! nice, we're always up to meet some new friends. Invite sent :D

Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move servers lmao

@RevanHawke.6592 said:

@katkota.7956 said:

@RevanHawke.6592 said:Hey I'm actually really wanting to meet some new friends in this game and youre guild sounds perfect.

Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move serversLike message me the server thing

@RevanHawke.6592 said:

@RevanHawke.6592 said:

@katkota.7956 said:

Actually can you invite me to the discord so I can talk to people cause idk how to move serversLike message me the server thing

Done! :D Welcome and looking Forward to lots of fun.

@Draconius.9076 said:You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :DSyntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

Thats nice ! :D Sorry I've not been checking the forum on the weekend. I kinda had a lazy netflix-weekend with my Partner, the chips pack. Or was I supposed to say CRISPS? I'm understanding that you're not posting because you want to join us? ^^

@Vassilis.8496 said:Hey, can I get an invite? I am mostly casual, due to work commitments, but I do enjoy guild company whilst in-game. Unfortunately most of my previous guildmates have left the game now.

Hey! sure thing I sent you an invite, you'll find me online tonight if you have any questions :D Welcome!

@katkota.7956 said:

@Draconius.9076 said:You guys remind me of my guild before we went dark :DSyntax almost the same, also using discord, also in an alliance at the moment and welcoming to others.

Thats nice ! :D Sorry I've not been checking the forum on the weekend. I kinda had a lazy netflix-weekend with my Partner, the chips pack. Or was I supposed to say CRISPS? I'm understanding that you're not posting because you want to join us? ^^

Ooh boy I know that feeling! Nothing like a lazy weekend with some chips (crisps) and a nice soda xDUnfortunately you are correct, I cannot abandon the people who depend on me. I am willing to help out with advice or whatever you need if needed. Also I'm very interested in how you people manage to keep things inside the guild pleasant and comfortable. ^^

@Draconius.9076 said:

@katkota.7956 said:

Ooh boy I know that feeling! Nothing like a lazy weekend with some chips (crisps) and a nice soda xDUnfortunately you are correct, I cannot abandon the people who depend on me. I am willing to help out with advice or whatever you need if needed. Also I'm very interested in how you people manage to keep things inside the guild pleasant and comfortable. ^^

You can gladly add me on discord and we can have a chitchat and if you want you can join us on some chatter now and then! :)

Hey, I'm a returning player. I say that, but I'm pretty much new. I don't remember much at all despite having two level 80 characters :)

Anyway yeah, this sounds like a friendly place to be and I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I like levelling my new guardian and long walks on the beach.

Hope to speak to yall soon.

@Saffron.2190 said:Hey, I'm a returning player. I say that, but I'm pretty much new. I don't remember much at all despite having two level 80 characters :)

Anyway yeah, this sounds like a friendly place to be and I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I like levelling my new guardian and long walks on the beach.

Hope to speak to yall soon.

Hello! =) Mailed you ingame <3

Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

@Randulf.7614 said:Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

@katkota.7956 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Hey. I'm looking for a small, casually minded Guild. I'm not really into raiding or WvW, but happy to help with fractals, missions and general open play. I have a fully maxed scribe and happy to help build up a Guild Hall. My current guild has largely died away, but I did get it to level 42 and happy to contribute to another. Been part of the game almost daily since launch.

Hey Randulf! One of the officers will try and contact you this afternoon since I'm busy at work, feel free to hit me up on discord if something is unclear! I'm available there. Else, see ya ingame hopefully :D

Cool, I'll be online shortly :+1:

@Randulf.7614 said:

@katkota.7956 said:

Awesome, Tekh sent you an invite and a mail so just refer to him ingame if thats easier for you than on discord^^

@katkota.7956 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

@katkota.7956 said:

Awesome, Tekh sent you an invite and a mail so just refer to him ingame if thats easier for you than on discord^^

Joined, thanks! I'll be on discord in a bit