Spellbreaker full counter visual bug

Druh.1092

Please fix the bug where full counter is up all of the time in pvp it makes it impossible to tell when to stop attacking i get this in wvw not as much in spvp any more though but still it is a op bug on the spellbreakers behalf to not know when to disengage from fc

This x1000. I've seen it more times than I can count in the last 2 weeks. Spellbreakers are already annoying enough to fight without having the visual for full counter up for several minutes in a row. I just saw it again in my last match 5 minutes ago. Please fix this. Every duel with with an SB has been a nightmare because I never know when I can actually attack safely.

@Jeknar.6184 said:You can tell if Full Counter is really up by the character animation. The character raises his arms near the chest (Like a fighting guard stance) while they are channeling FC. This is all we can do until this stupid bug get fixed.

Thanks for the tip!I'll look for that.Still impossible to notice on teamfights, but at least can help in 1x1 :)

I like how gw2 pvp has a quality of a pirate server at best. Makes me happy that I've uninstalled the game. When I want to play again, I just go to the forums and see that the game is in almost the same state I have left it. I even registered here just to be able to thumbs up the posts I agree with.

@FyzE.3472 said:I like how gw2 pvp has a quality of a pirate server at best. Makes me happy that I've uninstalled the game. When I want to play again, I just go to the forums and see that the game is in almost the same state I have left it. I even registered here just to be able to thumbs up the posts I agree with.

Because its the same as allways, 5 of 10 will lose a match. This 50% allways tend to cry a river.

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:I like how gw2 pvp has a quality of a pirate server at best. Makes me happy that I've uninstalled the game. When I want to play again, I just go to the forums and see that the game is in almost the same state I have left it. I even registered here just to be able to thumbs up the posts I agree with.

Because its the same as allways, 5 of 10 will lose a match. This 50% allways tend to cry a river.

I dare to say that any non-scourge is "crying" right now about scourges, that is definitely more than 50%. Have you seen wvw forums? Where does your formula fit in?

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

I dare to say that any non-scourge is "crying" right now about scourges, that is definitely more than 50%. Have you seen wvw forums? Where does your formula fit in?

WvW is the same logic! The population of servers is dictated by the transfers of winning-teamjoiner. If a server is hyped, same kind of player who taking the most cheesy class in spvp moving to it. Allways, doenst matter which game or gamemode, same kind of discussions all over again.

You cant fix humans.

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

This only works if both teams have a 50% chance to win. Not when you have the most amount of scourge on your team? Is that what you are saying?

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

WvW is the same logic! The population of servers is dictated by the transfers of winning-teamjoiner. If a server is hyped, same kind of player who taking the most cheesy class in spvp moving to it. Allways, doenst matter which game or gamemode, same kind of discussions all over again.

You cant fix humans.

Sure, but you can fix balance. People always find the easiest way out. But this is the CAUSE not the REASON for this messed up situation. I know that Anet makes it seem like it's so hard to come up with a bug fix patch once every 3 months but it's not. There are better free to play games out there that do this job better. Remember how bad Diablo 3 was and then some guys make a game in their basement and made it free? It became so popular, people forgot about Diablo 3 which they have waited for years!!! That game name is Path of Exile btw...What I'm saying is: it is possible to fix the balance in a game even if this is a f2p game. And gw2 community deserves at least mostly bug-free balanced game. Or else I'm sure someone will come up with a better game, using the same basic mechanics as gw2.

@FyzE.3472 said:Sure, but you can fix balance. People always find the easiest way out. But this is the CAUSE not the REASON for this messed up situation. I know that Anet makes it seem like it's so hard to come up with a bug fix patch once every 3 months but it's not. There are better free to play games out there that do this job better. Remember how bad Diablo 3 was and then some guys make a game in their basement and made it free? It became so popular, people forgot about Diablo 3 which they have waited for years!!! That game name is Path of Exile btw...What I'm saying is: it is possible to fix the balance in a game even if this is a f2p game. And gw2 community deserves at least mostly bug-free balanced game. Or else I'm sure someone will come up with a better game, using the same basic mechanics as gw2.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

You cant fix humans.

Sure, but you can fix balance. People always find the easiest way out. But this is the CAUSE not the REASON for this messed up situation. I know that Anet makes it seem like it's so hard to come up with a bug fix patch once every 3 months but it's not. There are better free to play games out there that do this job better. Remember how bad Diablo 3 was and then some guys make a game in their basement and made it free? It became so popular, people forgot about Diablo 3 which they have waited for years!!! That game name is Path of Exile btw...What I'm saying is: it is possible to fix the balance in a game even if this is a f2p game. And gw2 community deserves at least mostly bug-free balanced game. Or else I'm sure someone will come up with a better game, using the same basic mechanics as gw2.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

You cant fix humans.

Gw2 is something like a f2p-game. I never played any game on a high standart like this and had not to spend money over and over again. Im under 100 Euros and i got a full paket of entertainment so far. Show me a better game! And in all these quotet games the forums shows the same discussion. Its mmo`s and pvps nature.

Sure, if they want, they can balance something around, but at end you get another monster by a new meta. These balance works not for games with so much options, the player himself need to adapt the acutal situation and find something usefull. Like now more rangers finding a way into matches to simply shoot scrouges down, the next thing are classes/builds countering these rangers. Its a circle of life. The only thing anet needs to do is killing the broken specs instant.

The better game hype is still the same demon. Do you see any great games? New ones? Older ones? Play it, not one will hold you! I remember myself years ago, people said age of conan will be the new pvp thing. In forum, in the game, in the raid, everyone and his dog was telling about how it will better and they stop to play the current game. Guess what? They allways turned back.

Again: Play the game, not the system. If you have fun, enjoy it, if not, play something else? Why you should do something you not like? I dont get these kind of thinking.

I like pvp. I play LoL now. Uninstalled gw2 some time ago. Still visit forums to find out that the game is still pirate quality. Stops me from thinking about returning. But still people should at least have a descend product for their MONEY that they PAID? Why should a game have monsters??? Circle of life? Are you kidding me? People can't enter pvp for DAYS and Anet can't fix that. Stuff like full counter visual bug is STILL BROKEN! Circle of life? May be its just laziness? Or something else?

@FyzE.3472 said:I like pvp. I play LoL now. Uninstalled gw2 some time ago. Still visit forums to find out that the game is still pirate quality. Stops me from thinking about returning. But still people should at least have a descend product for their MONEY that they PAID? Why should a game have monsters??? Circle of life? Are you kidding me? People can't enter pvp for DAYS and Anet can't fix that. Stuff like full counter visual bug is STILL BROKEN! Circle of life? May be its just laziness? Or something else?

I played last 2 Weeks over 200 matches. I had no bugs, wasnt stacked, anything like this. If you believe everything written down in forum, well......I also had not the full counter bug. How u judge all of these problems if you uninstalled the game?

Dont get me wrong, but i cant take you serious. Someone whos not playing the game cant really argue over the current state, sorry bro.

@apharma.3741 said:It’s not just full counter it's many skills in the game, you can get guards constantly breathing fire, with the mace block up, mesmers with....stuff around them, I'll be honest I have no idea what it is but we called it the guys final form.

Final forum!

I have these visuall bugs maybe 1 times in 100 games. Dont know why some people seems to have it every match! These season the only thing kills me are facetanking people 2 scrouges in teamfight by doing 0 damage and ofc downstate quicker than i can travel from close to mid. (player issue, whos just facetanking scrouges)

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:I like pvp. I play LoL now. Uninstalled gw2 some time ago. Still visit forums to find out that the game is still pirate quality. Stops me from thinking about returning. But still people should at least have a descend product for their MONEY that they PAID? Why should a game have monsters??? Circle of life? Are you kidding me? People can't enter pvp for DAYS and Anet can't fix that. Stuff like full counter visual bug is STILL BROKEN! Circle of life? May be its just laziness? Or something else?

I played last 2 Weeks over 200 matches. I had no bugs, wasnt stacked, anything like this. If you believe everything written down in forum, well......I also had not the full counter bug. How u judge all of these problems if you uninstalled the game?

Dont get me wrong, but i cant take you serious. Someone whos not playing the game cant really argue over the current state, sorry bro.

Sure dude. I quit like a week ago and I DID encounter EVERYTHING written on these forums but go ahead, don't listen ;-) If you're having fun with this, may be you're just some special person.

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@apharma.3741 said:It’s not just full counter it's many skills in the game, you can get guards constantly breathing fire, with the mace block up, mesmers with....stuff around them, I'll be honest I have no idea what it is but we called it the guys final form.

Final forum!

I have these visuall bugs maybe 1 times in 100 games. Dont know why some people seems to have it every match! These season the only thing kills me are facetanking people 2 scrouges in teamfight by doing 0 damage and ofc downstate quicker than i can travel from close to mid. (player issue, whos just facetanking scrouges)

I have them most nights, it's generally not so bad in WvW as it doesn't often happen on the enemy but it is very common to have a few of us running around with a visual bug each. What is worse in WvW is when everything becomes invisible which is linked to the amount of time you spend on a map, in PvP you're rarely there for 15mins so a lot of visuals get refreshed. However for me the most common bugs are full counter and mace block on guard which will usually be bugged after 10-20 uses, seems some skills are just prone to visual bugs.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

Sure dude. I quit like a week ago and I DID encounter EVERYTHING written on these forums but go ahead, don't listen ;-) If you're having fun with this, may be you're just some special person.

Of course, all the players enjoying the game are speciall persons. Only the others yes? Have fun, whatever your mission is!

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

Of course, all the players enjoying the game are speciall persons. Only the others yes? Have fun, whatever your mission is!

Yes, it takes a special kind of person t9 enjoy this games pvp. Glad we agreed on that. Have fun with your mission as well, my friend!