Elixir S on Enginieer — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Elixir S on Enginieer

Hello,

I just want to be sure if Elixir S on Engi changed since this new season or it worsk like that before.
Engi can use Elixir S, and have 100% effectivnees of his finisher on fallen enemy.
This is my 3rd season in pvp, and since this one I just notice it.
Or it isn't so popular in lower divisions.

Comments

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is the wrong sessions buddy, but I don't recall Elixir S receiving any changes... It always been able to be used as a 100% reliably stomp. Scrappers wouldn't use it much because they would stomp through the Function Gyro instead.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Timo.1065Timo.1065 Member ✭✭✭

@Jeknar.6184 said:
    This is the wrong sessions buddy

I just notice, sorry for that.
    Thank you for the answer.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.