Show off your ranger

rikilamaru.5842

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@"Tora.7214" said:can someone tell me how to post a screenshot so it apears whole in the reply and not as a link?

Sure.When right clicking on a picture in your browser you can choose something like "Copy Image Location", "Copy Image Web Address" or "Copy Image URL" or something similar (exactly what it'll say depends on both your language settings, obviously, but it can also differ a bit from browser to browser). If you want to post a GW2 picture then you can follow these simple steps:a) Take a screenshot ingame using the "print screen" key on your keyboard.b) Find the screenshot in the appropriate folder (by default it should be in User > Documents > Guild Wars 2 > Screens unless I am mistaken).c) Use a site like https://imgur.com or Facebook to upload it online (as for imgur, simply click "New Post" and select your screenshot either by pulling the picture from the folder to the Imgur window or locating it manually through "browse")d) Once you have the picture infront of you in your browser, right click the picture and choose "Copy Image URL" or something similar (as mentioned above).e) Click on the "Image" picture in the comment box here on the GW2 forums (at the top of the comment box) and paste the link ( ctrl V ). You can use the Preview option down below (next to Edit) if you want to make sure that your image is visable.

Let me know if it is not working or if I explained it too poorly :)