"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

@xXBurningEmberXx.6085 said:Hello! I participated in the gift-giving last year, and am returning to share winter joy! I am requesting a mount skin unlock. Hopefully I can find someone to donate to in return!

you made a request in the thread on the old forums for the Firebringer. please re-read the Administrator note at the start of the thread and refrain from posting a second request.

Another note as a kind reminder. Please do not post a request unless you have met the minimum requirements that will allow you to edit your post after the time restriction. To do so you need at least 5 forum posts and I think 72 hours from the first time you logged in to the forum. I mention this because I see several posts where people got what they asked for but can't edit their post because they don't have at least 5 posts. This is important because if you can't edit your post to state you received what you asked for others might continue to send gifts even though your request was fulfilled. A key part of this thread is making sure you update your original post when you receive what you have asked for. Personally, I think if you are going to ask for gifts you should be at least somewhat active in the forum community anyway, at least enough to have 5 posts, but that's just me.

Lastly for those of you that have already made requests and can't edit, please do something to meet the 5 post requirement so you can update your OP in this thread. There are a lot of good threads on this forum where you can do so. Find some threads where you can give some advice or feedback. Maybe look in the community creations forum, there is some nice art work there you can give feedback on. Really anything, just participate at least a bit more than just asking for something. Thanks.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Another note as a kind reminder. Please do not post a request unless you have met the minimum requirements that will allow you to edit your post after the time restriction. To do so you need at least 5 forum posts and I think 72 hours from the first time you logged in to the forum. I mention this because I see several posts where people got what they asked for but can't edit their post because they don't have at least 5 posts. This is important because if you can't edit your post to state you received what you asked for others might continue to send gifts even though your request was fulfilled. A key part of this thread is making sure you update your original post when you receive what you have asked for. Personally, I think if you are going to ask for gifts you should be at least somewhat active in the forum community anyway, at least enough to have 5 posts, but that's just me.

Lastly for those of you that have already made requests and can't edit, please do something to meet the 5 post requirement so you can update your OP in this thread. There are a lot of good threads on this forum where you can do so. Find some threads where you can give some advice or feedback. Maybe look in the community creations forum, there is some nice art work there you can give feedback on. Really anything, just participate at least a bit more than just asking for something. Thanks.

I'm sorry.I think I can edit my post now if I already got my wish.

@Rysdude.3824 said:Hello,

This isn't a request just a question. I've helped fulfill some of these requests but its mostly the newer ones. I would like to start looking at the older requests but afraid they might have been fulfilled. Is it safe to say that the older requests are still needed?

I can only vouch for myself, but some of the older request are still needed.Maybe you can look for the unedited and don't have that helpful tag then message them in game first?

@Rysdude.3824 said:Hello,

This isn't a request just a question. I've helped fulfill some of these requests but its mostly the newer ones. I would like to start looking at the older requests but afraid they might have been fulfilled. Is it safe to say that the older requests are still needed?

If they only have 1 star it is hard to tell because one star means they have not made enough forum posts (5) to edit after the time restriction. That could mean maybe their request was fulfilled later but they could not edit their post to say so or maybe it was never fulfilled. That is the reality of the situation and a downside of the current forum restrictions. Those with not enough posts just can't edit past the time restriction until they post at least 5 times. So in some cases it isn't safe to assume the request is still needed. Maybe if it is question you can message them in game and ask.

Darn it, I feel like I'm talking about Star Bellied Sneetches here and I don't like that one bit. If it were up to me there would be no stars, that would be better I admit. :)

Desire: Endless Repair Contract

I always play niche/fun/gimmicky builds, and always wipe multiple times during story missions, I'd love to not have to worry about that and keep powering through the story/fractals without having to exit and have to hit up repairs every few minutes. Pretty much been my lifetime goal since it's come out, but I can never get anywhere near that amount of gold.

Server: NA

Desire: Total Makeover KitServer: EUWanted to make a charr-warrior for a long time by now, but it occured that none of those standart faces really fits the character I was imagining in my mind.Those crazy RPérs you say, huehue...Anyways, I'm limited on play-time, while already spent all I had (almost) to level-up crafting professions, so would really appreciate the help.Anyhoo, have a nice day everyone !

EDIT: Got it myself already, so no worries.

i can’t afford the dynamics exo-suit outfit as of right now, and I have a fear that it’s going to leave the store soon. It would be amazing to have someone do this for me, and I’d most DEFINETLY pay it forward. <3

EDIT: I got some extra money this week, and bought it. Instead, I’m going to ask for some plain old gold, as I’ve been trying to get the commander tag. anything helps.

I'm continually amazed at the generosity of this community in every aspect of the game! Here's mine:

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since the beta and last week I finally got my first precursor, The Legend. As I hadn't been working toward legendaries (mostly ignoring them after giving up on finding a precursor), it's going to be a while before I can craft The Bifrost. I plan to make it a fun journey, but the most difficult part of it (and least fun) will be the Gift of Fortune. I currently have 34 Mystic Clovers and I'm focused on those, but if someone(s) is/are willing to help me get the Gift of Might and Gift of Magic, it would go a LONG way towards crafting this thing. What's missing:

• Vial of Powerful Blood (22/250)

• Powerful Venom Sac (43/250)

• Elaborate Totem (13/250)

• Pile of Crystalline Dust (21/250)

• Vicious Fang (17/250)

• Armored Scale (10/250)

• Vicious Claw (14/250)

• Ancient Bone (10/250)

Server: NA

Server : NAIf I could get a Mount Adoption License or more (want the fire griffon skin badly)for my birthday (19th November) I'd be extremely grateful!

EDIT: I'd like to note that I've bit the bullet and bought my own, and was able to get the skin after an uncomfortable amount of money. That being said, if I could change my request I'd like to have just flat out gold, to work towards a legendary :)

Server : NAOne thing has ever eluded me... I play a necro, necro in GW1, necro in GW2. But unfortunately due to the passing of my grandmother when the item was more readily available, I was never able to get the Scythe Staff Skin. I probably, years now, keep rolling the dice on chests whenever I get a key, hoping for that wardrobe unlock, but to no avail.

If any kind soul (pun intended) could help me achieve this feat, I will post pictures of her (necro) an sing hymns in your honor and be forever grateful.

@CharJC.8365 said:Server : NAOne thing has ever eluded me... I play a necro, necro in GW1, necro in GW2. But unfortunately due to the passing of my grandmother when the item was more readily available, I was never able to get the Scythe Staff Skin. I probably, years now, keep rolling the dice on chests whenever I get a key, hoping for that wardrobe unlock, but to no avail.

If any kind soul (pun intended) could help me achieve this feat, I will post pictures of her (necro) an sing hymns in your honor and be forever grateful.

Have you tried Deathwish? It's a decent alternative for the time being, in my opinion.

@"Kezriak.5076" said:Twilight, or even Dusk, hell I'll take some T6 mats at this point, started a new job and comepltely swamped, and what free time I do have i desire to put into having fun instead of farming so :(

Please respect the thread rules, one request. You already made a request on Oct 26th.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/226253#Comment_226253

[NOTICE]

There seems to be a disturbing number of violations against the Rules of Participation in this Thread.As a result, I Edited the Post to Include the already existing Important Rules as Loud and Clear as could be. Located at the very Bottom of the 1th Post.Just to be sure I will leave them here as well.

RULES

1# ONE Request per Player

2# EDIT your Posts regarding their fulfillement, do NOT make new ones instead of Edits

3# Do NOT Edit your posts to change your Wish (You have One Wish, make your Decision and do not try to Trick the Generous people reading your Post)

4# Do NOT make Duplicate Requests (There are People reading Through the Old Posts as well, keeping an Eye on fulfilling older Posts too, please do not try to overcome the Rules by reposting your Request)