"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

@Sidetrack.2563 said:hi, umm so im not really sure how I should go about asking this. umm I only want one thing a 17+ agony infusion, I don't know if anyone will read this but I just wanted to ask. (P.S. its for my fractals, so I can do level 40 tier Fractals) thank you to anyone who reads this,

I apologize to the OP in advance. This isn't a request post. I'm just trying to help someone else with their request.

Sidetrack, I want to help by providing information towards achieving your goal. First, context is everything. I don't know your gear setup, current funds, or play experience. I'm going to assume that your end goal is being able to participate in level 40 fractals. I'm also going to assume that you don't have typos in your post (ie you actually want to play in T4 fractals instead of the level 40 fractal).

According to the wiki, you need 43 AR minimum for fractal level 40. If that it truly your goal, a much more easily obtainable way to achieve 43 AR is through multiple +7/+9 infusions. You can get ascended trinkets through multiple ways. If you are able to save up the gold, you can even buy the infusions straight from the trading post. Here is an Ascended Gearing Guide to help get you started. Currently, a +7 infusion is less than 2 gold on the TP. That means, you could buy one once per day if you simply do your dailies.

Just as an example; 2 attuned ascended rings and 2 ascended accessories will give you 6 total AR slots. If you put the cheap +7 infusions in all of the slots, it will give you 42 AR, which is 1 less than you need for lvl 40 fractals. This is a much easier and cheaper way than a single +17 infusion, which can cost over 2000 gold.

~ Atryue

EDIT: A very kind person sent a few mystic coins my way, so consider this request filled. Thank you.

~~Hellos,I have been slowly aiming to get some mystic coins for my guild and myself for the last few weeks and could use some help if any would be so generous.I am saving mystic coins for Objective Aura 8 (needs 100) to finish off the main stuff I want in my War Room as well as slowly working towards Winter’s Presence Shoulders achievement finally finishing it this year (needs 50). While I'm not on a time frame really for these things I realized how much longer it would take to just get the coins besides everything else and figured I'd ask for help.

I am looking to need another 110 right now, however I know how pricey that is and any amount would be appreciated to speed things up. Thanks for reading.~~

Hello everyone!I've come across this thread and find it's a very nice act from the community.My request is The Crystalline Dragon Wings backpack and glider combo Since I've seen them for the first time I fell in Love but no money to convert to gems because I'm working on griffon.I've hear they will be on sale for 20% less 25-26 of November, so If anyone wants to be so kind I would appreciate!Thank you in advance :D

@Narya.7508 said:Hello everyone!I've come across this thread and find it's a very nice act from the community.My request is The Crystalline Dragon Wings backpack and glider combo Since I've seen them for the first time I fell in Love but no money to convert to gems because I'm working on griffon.I've hear they will be on sale for 20% less 25-26 of November, so If anyone wants to be so kind I would appreciate!Thank you in advance :D

Sorry for going offtopic, but where did you hear that? o.o

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

@Narya.7508 said:Hello everyone!I've come across this thread and find it's a very nice act from the community.My request is
The Crystalline Dragon Wings backpack and glider combo
Since I've seen them for the first time I fell in Love but no money to convert to gems because I'm working on griffon.I've hear they will be on sale for 20% less 25-26 of November, so If anyone wants to be so kind I would appreciate!Thank you in advance :D

Sorry for going offtopic, but where did you hear that? o.o

Arenanet instagram. They’re giving away a few free things as well, from transmutation charges to mini tickets.

I hate to ask this of anyone, but I really would love to have the infinite unbound magic gather tools pack. I know it is rather pricey, but it always seems to be put into the gem store when I'm not able to get gems of my own. If any kind soul would see fit to gift it, I'd be forever grateful. Thank you in advance.

Update: this request was fulfilled by a guildmate.

• 2 weeks later...

...Ahem...

So, my broken keyboard, complimented by the realities of being a worthless peasant, has severely impeded my ability to make gold in any meaningful ammounts, making me an in-game peasant as well, effectively transforming me into something of an omni-peasant.

So, basically, I had about four things on my mind I currently would love to aquire. So I'd like to try my luck becomming a worthless beggar as well.

(Not certain if it's polite and allowed to make lists in this thread like that, but I sure hope it is)

I'd like to ask for a single thing out of this list:

A mount adoption license (This one got to be the more desired item for me): Yeah, predatory practices, unhealthy gambling, so on and so forth... And honestly, I'm really not an addict, nor am I into gambling by any stretch of imagination. But in the relatively recent post, featuring MO's response concerning the licenses, we were given a subtle hint that non-flashy skins make very little money, and therefore making them is basically not worth their effort. Now, as a dedicated fashion warrior, the very strong desire for customiation, personalization and making my characters authentic and unique, along with the realization that there is pretty much no hope to get any subtle skins in the future outside of gambling, have made me give in to the vile RNG. Another license would give me another chance to get one of the few mount breeds I desire, like Clouded Corvus Gryphon or Striped Trihorn Raptor.

or...

Bloody Red Dye: A very good dye, with the subtlety of the dark shade complimenting the well saturated red. I've been eyeing that dye for quite a while now. But I could never really bring myself to buy it. Mostly because before it got to the current price, it had a tendency to cost the ammounts of gold I deemed rather crushing for my average income-to-spending ratio. At least for a single dye.

or...

Murky Grey Dye: I'd very much rather prioritize bloody red, but in case it's prices bloat out of proportion, murky grey with it's slightly charred brownish texture is an awesome dye I've been looking to use to spice up my warrior alt's classy attire.

or...

Finally, Two superior sigils of concentration (I'd say this one is the lowest priority due to circumstances and inability to currently utilize them in my tests, but I'd still be happy if I managed to get my hands on those for the future): Before my keyboard situation, I was semi-actively working on trying to come up with a viable (and perhaps even borderline optimal) support firebrand build for raids. Numerous theorycrafts have led me to the conclusion that I need to have that 33% extra boon duration to optimize the stats at the cost of freed up concentration and push the build's boon support further.

Region: EU

EDIT: I bought myself the murky grey dye. I'm assuming that technically qualifies as fulfilled.

Request withdrawn.

@Grimheart.2853 said:...Ahem...

So, my broken keyboard, complimented by the realities of being a worthless peasant, has severely impeded my ability to make gold in any meaningful ammounts, making me an in-game peasant as well, effectively transforming me into something of an omni-peasant.

So, basically, I had about four things on my mind I currently would love to aquire. So I'd like to try my luck becomming a worthless beggar as well.

(Not certain if it's polite and allowed to make lists in this thread like that, but I sure hope it is)

I'd like to ask for one of these:

A mount adoption license (This one got to be the more desired item for me): Yeah, predatory practices, unhealthy gambling, so on and so forth... And honestly, I'm really not an addict, nor am I into gambling by any stretch of imagination. But in the relatively recent post, featuring MO's response concerning the licenses, we were given a subtle hint that non-flashy skins make very little money, and therefore making them is basically not worth their effort. Now, as a dedicated fashion warrior, the very strong desire for customiation, personalization and making my characters authentic and unique, along with the realization that there is pretty much no hope to get any subtle skins in the future outside of gambling, have made me give in to the vile RNG. Another license would give me another chance to get one of the few mount breeds I desire, like Clouded Corvus Gryphon or Striped Trihorn Raptor.

Bloody Red Dye: A very good dye, with the subtlety of the dark shade complimenting the well saturated red. I've been eyeing that dye for quite a while now. But I could never really bring myself to buy it. Mostly because before it got to the current price, it had a tendency to cost the ammounts of gold I deemed outright crushing for my average income.

Murky Grey Dye: I'd very much rather prioritize bloody red, but in case it's prices bloat out of proportion, murky grey with it's slightly charred brownish texture is an awesome dye I've been looking to use to spice up my warrior alt's classy attire.

And finally, Two sigils of concentration (I'd say this one is the lowest priority due to circumstances and inability to currently utilize them in my tests, but I'd still be happy if I managed to get my hands on those for the future): Before my keyboar situation, I was semi-actively working on trying to come up with a viable (and perhaps even borderline optimal) support firebrand build. Numerous theorycrafts have led me to the conclusion that I need to have that 33% extra boon duration to optimize the stats at the cost of freed up concentration and push the build's boon support further.

If you read the OP your allowed to ask for only 1 thing and if you asked in the old forum thread that counts as the one.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Grimheart.2853 said:...Ahem...

I'd like to ask for one of these:

A mount adoption license
(This one got to be the more desired item for me): Yeah, predatory practices, unhealthy gambling, so on and so forth... And honestly, I'm really not an addict, nor am I into gambling by any stretch of imagination. But in the relatively recent post, featuring MO's response concerning the licenses, we were given a subtle hint that non-flashy skins
make very little money
, and therefore making them is basically
not worth their effort
. Now, as a dedicated fashion warrior, the very strong desire for customiation, personalization and making my characters authentic and unique, along with the realization that there is pretty much
no hope
to get any subtle skins in the future outside of gambling, have made me give in to the vile RNG. Another license would give me another chance to get one of the few mount breeds I desire, like Clouded Corvus Gryphon or Striped Trihorn Raptor.

Bloody Red Dye
: A
very
good dye, with the subtlety of the dark shade complimenting the well saturated red. I've been eyeing that dye for quite a while now. But I could never really bring myself to buy it. Mostly because before it got to the current price, it had a tendency to cost the ammounts of gold I deemed outright crushing for my average income.

Murky Grey Dye
: I'd very much rather prioritize bloody red, but in case it's prices bloat out of proportion, murky grey with it's slightly charred brownish texture is an awesome dye I've been looking to use to spice up my warrior alt's classy attire.

And finally,
Two sigils of concentration
(I'd say this one is the lowest priority due to circumstances and inability to currently utilize them in my tests, but I'd still be happy if I managed to get my hands on those for the future): Before my keyboar situation, I was semi-actively working on trying to come up with a viable (and perhaps even borderline
optimal
) support firebrand build. Numerous theorycrafts have led me to the conclusion that I need to have that 33% extra boon duration to optimize the stats at the cost of freed up concentration and push the build's boon support further.

If you read the OP your allowed to ask for only 1 thing and if you asked in the old forum thread that counts as the one.

I am aware I can only ask for a single thing. I just don't recall seeing anywhere if it was allowed to ask for a single thing out of a certain list.

I'd like to ask for a single thing out of this list:

(edited that part be a little more precise in case clarification was needed)

I am trying to craft The HMS Divinity

I do not mind getting most of what I need, except the wood for the mystic curios, and I need another 140 mystic Curios, which means 5600 planks, or 16800 Logs O_O

So in order to get my curious I would be extrememly grateful if anyone could donate towards this by either sending Curious or Elder Wood. I am on EU server.The numbers will be updated, if someone sends me raw elder wood it will also count towards the completion of the mystic curio and refined wood count:

20/140 Mystic Curiosor833/5600 Elder Wood Planksor2500/16800 Elder Wood Logs

Thank you so much for any contributions! ^_^

Updated 20 Dec 2017

I've thought it over, and I'd like to get into Fractals. I've got some work to do on trinkets and an ascended off-hand, but it's the infusions for Agony Resistance that are going to be tougher for me.

I'm asking for twelve (12) +9 Agony Resistance Infusions & eight (8) +7 Agony Resistance Infusions.

I'll provide updates below in the most common format:

5 / 12 Agony Resistance Infusions (+9 AR)8 / 8 Agony Resistance Infusions (+7 AR) COMPLETED

Thanks for your help in this; I really appreciate it! :smiley:

UPDATE: Big thanks to you, Wintersday gifter! I didn't check to see if you wanted to be identified, so I'll leave you anon... I'm very grateful!

Hello fellow travelers!

I'm to casual player to acquire legendaries, but I think I have a chance with adorable and cute Antonina scepter.I need:

1. Gift of Souls - Big Hug to Aiwendii! https://imgur.com/a/Ua7TV2. Vial of Green Goo will do (if someone have a spare - I know it's expensive). bought it :sweat_smile:

(The ascended wand - I will try to obtain it in pvp or craft it. And Philosopher's Stone is kinda free)

Oh. Europe Server

After two years I have completed Year of Ascension part IV, and would really like to make my first legendary. I just need help the gift of fortuneCurrently:250/250 Glob of Ectoplasm57/231  Mystic Coin41/231  Glob of Ectoplasm34/250  Vial of Powerful Blood35/250  Powerful Venom Sac35/250  Elaborate Totem49/250  Pile of Crystalline Dust39/250  Vicious Fang32/250  Armored Scale42/250  Vicious Claw37/250  Ancient BoneAny little bit will help, Thank You!

Ps. Extra thank you to A. I hope you have a wonderful Wintersday as well.

@SolitaryPillarist.5740 said:

@SolitaryPillarist.5740 said:Hi guys. I need 250 Cured Hardened Leather squares.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out. I would be grateful.

Someone gave me 50 of these already so I only need 200 now. Thank you very much to the person who sent me the 50.

1. Comment in 5 different threads total to get member status that removes your comment edit time limitation.
  2. Come back and edit your ORIGINAL post with this message, not make an additional one.Thank you.

Hello,

I’ve recently started working on world completion so that I can eventually craft Sunrise. I would like to request the precursor weapon Dawn, and I understand that this request is very unlikely to be fulfilled. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to consider helping me. (Darkhaven, NA)

I would also like to make a non-item request: I haven’t played WvW or PvP gamemodes and have only completed the Asalonian Catacombs dungeon once. If someone would be kind enough to explain the easiest way to earn the required crafting items from these parts of the game, that would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks and Merry Wintersday!