Best looking medium armor?

ZeddyGW.5013

Seems I need to give a lesson on Fashion Wars 2.Head: Warbeast MaskShoulder: Medium Houndskin MantleChest: Bladed JerkinGloves: Elonian VambracesLegs: Falconer's LeggingsBoots: Yassith's Striders (medium ascended boots. this is the only part of the set I am not happy about but the ones I want I need to do a raid to unlock. Don't feel like doing that for the most part)

3otLC1x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Male medium heritage has always been one my favs. When gw2 first released i got the game i used that set on my engineer and ranger. Think I was using ebony on stripes shirt & pants, belts & straps was a medium toned leathery brown on the other parts was think nightshade char was human male black hair doo of the smaller mohawk with the stretched Z looking stripe on side of his head hair. I had been in game maybe a week or so not all the armor was out there now existed then more the trench coat man skirt style in abundance then (personally hated it and still do lol). (i know still quiet alot of that but outfits didn't even exist then) Some guy whispers me he asks why do you look like such a bad a*s? i whispered him back and said because I am haha. Told him where/how to get the heritage set. At the time it was only armor look I liked that i had, as time passed i picked up some other looks i liked. I work in a very matching way try to match it all including weapons currently using more outfit weapon matching but in some cases both outfit and basic armors also go with my weapons. Also some are matching even with my mounts.

I get pretty carried away with guild fashion wars even just to impress myself or to look good dead lol. If I don't forget I'll snap a few screens of my current and some my past medium setups i burn trans charges like an addict does crack lol. I had the fashion collector title the day it released finally got the emperor title last week long time goal I worked slowly on it. (i'll probably buy all 120g cultural armors eventually gotta rebuild me gold stocks)

Edit:Here is my currents, i tell the colors and skins used in case another likes the looks. Think my ranger is best currently for mediums. I really like his looks. I have a thief but he isnt setup yet, still low level. I have his set up in mind, just dont wanna waste trans chargers on him for no reason. Think my warrior and revenant has the best looks Mesmer looks great to but all based around outfits and would be best suited for a different thread topic. When i got the time i'll toss up a few of my older setups that was really nice.

https://imgur.com/a/9xDJd

@Erasculio.2914 said:

@aniesia.4823 said:
uijiII6.jpg
she's a ranger <3

Which shoulder piece is that? Looks rather nice.

It is a scarf (sorry, can’t remember the exact name), a gem store item. I do not know if it is currently available but it will probably come back with wintersday (assuming they do that this year with this soon a release of living world).

@Karmapolice.4193 said:I really wish I could grab a pair of scissors and cut every medium armor top at the waist. I think many of them would look much better as short jackets and tops that stop at the waist.I feel like my engineer has been wearing that Krytan top for years. Oh wait, she has.

Ikr. It looks like the Krytan Top is ahead as the chest piece choice in this thread. I, too, wish the cape/skirt/long-coat look were a bit less ubiquitous.

I haven't changed the look since the adventurer's scarf was introduced and I don't use 'em anymore, but I had used the Adventurer's Scarf, Stalwart Shoulders, Heart of Koda, Inquest Bracers and the Stride and Tracks of Koda (really liked the HotW stuff). Now I just use the Bandit Sniper outfit and hide the hood.

0w27Fax.png

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Mine is a bit... expensive.

Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Mine is a bit... expensive.

Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

Have you met my mesmer yet?

3B6Xc9c.png

To be "cheap" is to be garish and tactless.

• 2 months later...

Sad there are so few dresses and skirts that are knee length or longer - floor length skirts are missing in the game completely - leggings and pants arenot flattering on a woman's frame - it's more utilitarian than elegant.

• 2 months later...