What do you expect on a 28th? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What do you expect on a 28th?

Personally i expect another elder dragon attack on the hq :3

Comments

  • zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @zealex.9410 said:
    Personally i expect another elder dragon attack on the hq :3

    Oh and a fractal without a cm ;_;

  • QQ... lots of QQ.

  • Cynn.1659Cynn.1659 Member ✭✭✭

    Triple disappointment, they should have spaced out those releases a bit, instead of dumping them all at once. People will burn out in 2-3 days, then complain there is nothing left to do.

  • Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Someone will claim world first in clearing new raid wing and nobody will care.

  • xDudisx.5914xDudisx.5914 Member ✭✭✭

    I just would like to see some class balance on the patch notes. Don't really care about new instanced pvE content. Living story may be cool.

  • zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @xDudisx.5914 said:
    I just would like to see some class balance on the patch notes. Don't really care about new instanced pvE content. Living story may be cool.

    Outside of some outliers namely mirage being abit to silly and reaper/ scourge being on the weak sode the rest of the classes are in a good spot. Sure some may need a buff and some a small nerf but they are all around 1 to 2,3k from each other.

  • xDudisx.5914xDudisx.5914 Member ✭✭✭

    @zealex.9410 said:

    @xDudisx.5914 said:
    I just would like to see some class balance on the patch notes. Don't really care about new instanced pvE content. Living story may be cool.

    Outside of some outliers namely mirage being abit to silly and reaper/ scourge being on the weak sode the rest of the classes are in a good spot. Sure some may need a buff and some a small nerf but they are all around 1 to 2,3k from each other.

    Funny how a class can be god mode in spvp/wvw and weak in pve.

  • I expect triple disappointment. This way I will be happier if it's just a double disappointment.

    "clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

  • Amineo.8951Amineo.8951 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

    It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.

  • Coconut.7082Coconut.7082 Member ✭✭✭

    @Kheldorn.5123 said:
    Someone will claim world first in clearing new raid wing and nobody will care.

    Looks like somebody is jealous

  • Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Amineo.8951 said:
    It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.

    Who said the new raid is only PoF accessible? The first I'm hearing of this.

    Also, yes less chrono carry would be nice. Means i can take more of a break.

  • GWMO.4785GWMO.4785 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

    @Amineo.8951 said:
    It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.

    Raids are not necessarily expansions bound. you can still enter through Lion's Arch Aerodrome, tho some of the mechanics in raids themselves do require certain masteries. These however, can be dealt with in various ways. Not all of them are nice / efficient. But it is possible.

    back on-topic:
    Im looking forward to fractal changes the most

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭
    • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
    • The new map not being "mount-proof".
    • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
    • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
    • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
    • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
    • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
    • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
    • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

    If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

  • Cynn.1659Cynn.1659 Member ✭✭✭

    @lokh.2695 said:

    • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
    • The new map not being "mount-proof".
    • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
    • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
    • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
    • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
    • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
    • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
    • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

    You forgot most important

    • Crying about toxic elitists
    • Crying about DPS meters stealing my privacy
  • Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Cynn.1659 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:

    • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
    • The new map not being "mount-proof".
    • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
    • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
    • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
    • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
    • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
    • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
    • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

    You forgot most important

    • Crying about toxic elitists
    • Crying about DPS meters stealing my privacy

    And the other side complaining about others complaining :)

  • I expect Aurene to well.... talk.

    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

  • Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Conqueror.3682 said:
    I expect Aurene to well.... talk.

    I hope they hired Kevin Conroy to voice her.

  • i expect garbage so when comes that i like ill be happy. if not im OK i expected it

  • Genesis.5169Genesis.5169 Member ✭✭✭

    @lokh.2695 said:

    • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
    • The new map not being "mount-proof".
    • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
    • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
    • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
    • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
    • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
    • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
    • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

    No gaurdian staff buffs is what i'm expecting.

    Get safe spaces out of spvp, demand real post game stats!
    Gw2 already the easiest MMO on the market if you believe content is too hard its time for some self reflection.
    Stop asking to nerf classes if you PvE exclusively it makes no sense.

  • FaboBabo.3581FaboBabo.3581 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

    edit : wrong thread

    Mirage since Day 1 - It got better!

  • Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

    Some more "bugfixes" for necros.

    Praise Joko!

  • zoomborg.9462zoomborg.9462 Member ✭✭✭

    Fixed a server crash.

  • zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Cynn.1659 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:

    • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
    • The new map not being "mount-proof".
    • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
    • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
    • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
    • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
    • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
    • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
    • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
    • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

    You forgot most important

    • Crying about toxic elitists
    • Crying about DPS meters stealing my privacy

    You forgot:
    Crying about the o so importand and relevant lore that is in the raid.

  • @Sublimatio.6981 said:
    I expect triple disappointment. This way I will be happier if it's just a double disappointment.

    ok guys i have to say this is a no-disappointment. in fact, i think this was the best release in the history of gw2. i kept collapsing like wendy williams throughout the story, fractal and raid.

    "clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.