Fractal Armor set — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fractal Armor set

Wondering why fractal doesn’t have their own armor set yet, however we got a pvp , WvW, and a Raid set?

Not asking for legendary armor set but why not give us an update in fractal and add ascended armor set with fractal skins that can match the weapon set.

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm always in support of new armor skins!

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Lunarlife.5128Lunarlife.5128 Member ✭✭✭

There is a fractal armor/weapon ascended set. Granted it doesn't have it's own unique skins but neither do world bosses.

• Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

Armor set looking like fractal weapons would be dope (and probably better looking than legendary set which will set off another rage wave hehe).

GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

• There was once brilliant idea from one man.. but probably Anet doesn't seen it.

https://peterprime.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Armor-Concept-652283747

there is light, medium and heavy... all of them are amazing.

Elise de la Serre
    D/D Daredevil (Thief)
    After 7.11.2017 moved back to Acro !
    Make Core Thief Great again !
    Proud Gandarian

• I actually want this (=

• Rikimaru.7890Rikimaru.7890 Member ✭✭✭

There may actually be a Legendary Fractal Armour in the future, however that will only be possible once we have all Fractals released.
    Currently there are 18 so it could be up to 7 more to go so there are 25 in total i.e. same amount as per scale.
    But for it to work all T4 Fractals would probably need to have a Challenge Mode so it won't be too easy to get the Legendary Armour.

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lunarlife.5128 said:
    There is a fractal armor/weapon ascended set. Granted it doesn't have it's own unique skins but neither do world bosses.

The 2 word bosses that matter do.

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017

A fractal armor set is the thing i would be cool with them taking 1 year twice to make. I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT AND ITS THE ONLY THING I EVER WANTED IN THIS GAME. PLS BEN

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.