[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@catarsys.9623 said:Hey I'm also looking for a casual but community-centric guild! Am kinda new to this game but nevertheless very active and happy to learn & participate :) I am also on discord (catarsys cookie#6627). I'd be very happy to join you guys!

I'll contact you on discord today and hopefully you'll be happy with us!

Howdy! I've just returned to Guild Wars after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a new guild to join. Yours seems like the perfect mix of PvE, WvW, and general chattiness I was looking for. I'm a casual player in the US Central time zone whos been playing for years. I'm also on discord: DRock#2790. I'd love to join your team!

@Accel.5147 said:Howdy! I've just returned to Guild Wars after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a new guild to join. Yours seems like the perfect mix of PvE, WvW, and general chattiness I was looking for. I'm a casual player in the US Central time zone whos been playing for years. I'm also on discord: DRock#2790. I'd love to join your team!

Hey hey! I added you to discord, happy to chat about it once youre around :D

@thegirlwithnoname.4539 said:Hi there, I am in new in GW2 and looking for a friendly guild who can guide me in the game. Your team seems lovely and I would love to do lots of PvE and raids :) I would love to join your team! :)

hey dear! I sent you a mail ingame, just get back to me once you're online so we can chat a bit!

• 2 weeks later...

@Alter Scath.8720 said:Hey, I am very new to guild wars and was searching the forums for a family like guild who can also guide me. Your guild seems perfect and i would love to chill with you guys and get involved in guild activities. ^.^

Hey there! I'll invite you once I am home and we can have a Little chat! Happy to meet you & welcome :D

@dwarfholehazz.1549 said:Hi, I'm very very new to Guild wars. around 40 hours in total, and I've only discovered 4 areas to 100%. However, I'm just looking for a guild of fun, chill people to just mess around and do PvE stuff with. Hopefully I'm not too inexperienced for your guild, it sounds just right for me.

Hey! sorry wasnt online during christmas :) Sure thing, we can have a chat. We surely can also help you get into the game or when youre stuck somewhere!