Can you please add the title Bookworm as a reward for completing the Bookworm achievement? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can you please add the title Bookworm as a reward for completing the Bookworm achievement?

I know I'm not the only reader who would love to walk around with the title Bookworm over my head. Devs, could you possibly indulge us on this one?

Comments

• I would love that

• Witch of Doom.5739Witch of Doom.5739 Member ✭✭✭✭

That would be Nerdvana for this bookworm.

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017

My main character would definitely use this title. It's a shame that Anet didn't do this already, it seems so obvious.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

So many things that could have titles, but don't. I guess they have to draw their lines somewhere.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:
    So many things that could have titles, but don't. I guess they have to draw their lines somewhere.

They dont have to, they just chose to. Take Black Desert online for example. I think it has thousands of titles.

• Cragga the Eighty Third.6015Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017

Or 'Librarian.' I would kill for that. (Well, in-game.) Maybe there could be an achievement for it where you had to finish Library Detective and Bookworm and the book-finding achievement in Kormir's library, and something at Durmond Priory's library, and maybe make one of those book-themed ascended back items...

• Yeah, and why doesn't dive master give the appropriate title? It's just some text after all, should be easily done.

• DearlyMe.5320DearlyMe.5320 Member ✭✭✭

I was just thinking last night as I was doing that one "I wish this came with a title." That would fit my Nyniendha so well.

Mains :: Gwenyna (Sylvari Chronomancer) and Nyniendha (Sylvari Reaper)
    7 Sylvari | 7 Asura | 3 Norn | 3 Human | 4 Charr
    https://dearlyme.tumblr.com/

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

I also wish for a "Glutton for punishment" title for the SAB tribulation mode achievement with the same name.

• @Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 said:
    Or 'Librarian.' I would kill for that. (Well, in-game.) Maybe there could be an achievement for it where you had to finish Library Detective and Bookworm and the book-finding achievement in Kormir's library, and something at Durmond Priory's library, and maybe make one of those book-themed ascended back items...

You don't have a toon called 'Conan', do you? ;)

• @Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:

@Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 said:

You don't have a toon called 'Conan', do you? ;)

LOL! Nope.