GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Good day, these are the suggestion I would love to see in the gemstore:

Kormir Regalia OutfitMelandru Regalia OutfitAbbadon Regalia OutfitDhuum Regalia Outfit

Vlast Skin for the GriffonBear Spirit of the Wild Skin for the JackalWolf Spirt of the Wild Skin for the JackalSnow Leopard Spirit of the Wild skin for Raptor

Warrior Vabbian Armor from GW1Ritualist Obsidian Armor from GW1Necromancer Vabbian Armor from GW1Warrior Elite Cantha Armor from GW1

Return Lyssa Regalia Outfit to the Store

Thank you!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

A library to hold all my books in my inventory. I dont really want to delete them but they are taking up too much space in my bank. A library I can keep in my home instance would be nice.

I'd probabily just delete all my books soon though.

22 pages so I didn't read all of them. I hope Anet reads all of them though :P

I want to see drumroll ALL the outfits ever made, (and new ones) as armor sets. I'd get a lot of them if I could mix match the pieces. The way it stands now I have 15 outfits and I seriously doubt I'll ever get another one, even though several look great...

And more high heels! Pleeeeeaseeeeeee! :D

@Mea.5491 said:I don't think they read this thread or care about suggestions, tbh... People have been begging for the Aetherblade sets to return for MONTHS, still nothing... Prove me wrong Anet and bring those skins back! :P ;)

YES OMG ive been telling my guild and asking every Dev i see in game. I swear ive done everything short of a political campaign to get this skin back on the store for at least just 3 days :( pls help me anyone. BRING BACK AETHERBLADE HEAVY ARMOR SET PLS ANET

@Dauntliss.8123 said:

@Mea.5491 said:I don't think they read this thread or care about suggestions, tbh... People have been begging for the Aetherblade sets to return for MONTHS, still nothing... Prove me wrong Anet and bring those skins back! :P ;)

YES OMG ive been telling my guild and asking every Dev i see in game. I swear ive done everything short of a political campaign to get this skin back on the store for at least just 3 days :( pls help me anyone. BRING BACK AETHERBLADE HEAVY ARMOR SET PLS ANET

Not only the Heavy one, all 3, please. :P I need Medium...

2 Things

1: complete BL Weapon sets. IE: complete Set of Zodiac Weapons - 3000 gems, or something like that.. price subject to change, or whatever seems the most likely.

This would be an Account bound Set, so they would not be able to be sold, if you want to sell them on the Trading Post, you would still need to get the claim tickets.

2: New Black Lion Weapon Style; Scythe Set. Have every weapon with a Scythe Theme!

I'm badly want one of outfits but i don't know when it will be in gemstore shop. Some outfits was available only during holiday, some of them just randomly pop up in gem shop. I wish gem shop had outfit unlock item, but it has not such item. I made a list of netural outfits that could be unlocked with that access.KNTAKlB.jpgEe3w6ON.jpgBlack lion chest, holiday outfits can't be included in that access.

! Ancestral Outfit MbjeFFP.png! Arcane Outfit RCydK0S.png! Awakened Zealot Outfit iyqoxF4.png! Balthazar's Regalia Outfit C38Xhy0.png! Arctic Explorer Outfit F6DA4Rs.png! Cook's Outfit Ed98c0m.png! Ceremonial Plated Outfit UJP0O2U.png! Champion of Tyria Outfit mNGbLF1.png! Braham's Wolfblood Outfit I04Nl4F.png! Crystal Nomad Outfit lzSRDRU.png! Crystal Savant Outfit iJiY18B.png! Daydreamer's Finery Outfit 9jsTeVo.png! Dwayna's Regalia Outfit knMEf99.png! Dynamics Exo-Suit Outfit c5erxTT.png! Exemplar Attire Outfit yzIVatE.png! First Follower Desmina Outfit i1U8eWA.png! Forged Outfit Qsjae1Y.png! Grenth's Regalia Outfit fH6IreO.png! Gwen's Attire gIUPKSY.png! Harbinger of Mordremoth Outfit fNawehv.png! Imperial Outfit sezDtQA.png! Ironclad Outfit joKki7z.png! Jungle Explorer Outfit twCRLjm.png! Kasmeer's Regal Outfit hDwfMlA.png! Lyssa's Regalia VMXkKx6.png! Mad Scientist Outfit mW9I9yi.png! Marjory's Shrouded Outfit Qd6mltq.png! Monk's Outfit PGx179t.png! Mursaat Robes XcncmwG.png! Nature's Oath Outfit 3Fu5Ydw.png! Noble Count Outfit 5OBccDf.png! Outlaw Outfit ZPr1OGX.png! Pirate Captain's Outfit gbmBQQS.png! Rox's Pathfinder Outfit WjSKn27.png! Sentinel Outfit 6ExxE4J.png! Shadow Assassin Outfit ugLsFwK.pngNot much outfits in that access? I include all these because of price tag factor. 1500gems+ for a single outfit instead of 700. I hope you understood my idea.

So let me get this straight... Y'all are gonna bring back bat wings which were JUST on the gem store in Halloween, but you WONT bring back Aetherblade Armor set like people have been asking here and everywhere for months???? I'm done. You guys dont listen to anything.

More hair choices specifically for human and sylvari. The majority of all hair that has been added to the game has been very short in length, only the norn and one human female option have hair that goes to the waist or better. I know people will say "but glitching" , however I don't mind working around outfits/gear sets to make actual long hair not glitch into stuff. While I really appreciate the addition of choices like Livia's GW1 hair I need less "may I speak to the manager" hair and more omg Rapunzel princess choices!

Oh, and i don't know if this was mentioned as I didn't read all 22 page, but.....

PERMANENT TRANSMOG STONE.

Like I am sorry, but to have transmute stones cost so much on the gem store....charging us to show what we've already earned? O_O I like to change my outfit daily in most games, but this one I literally cant afford my real life money to do it.

I'd gladly pay for a permenant transmute stone. I bought the permenant pickaxe, logger, and harvester, as well as the silver fed salvage-o-matic, now just gimmie a perma transmute stone. Please.

@Chiltonium.7643 said:Oh, and i don't know if this was mentioned as I didn't read all 22 page, but.....

PERMANENT TRANSMOG STONE.

Like I am sorry, but to have transmute stones cost so much on the gem store....charging us to show what we've already earned? O_O I like to change my outfit daily in most games, but this one I literally cant afford my real life money to do it.

I'd gladly pay for a permenant transmute stone. I bought the permenant pickaxe, logger, and harvester, as well as the silver fed salvage-o-matic, now just gimmie a perma transmute stone. Please.

Great idea. It does stink to have to keep paying to use what we already spend gems on. If people could transmute without individual charges, don't you think they might buy more armor pieces/sets and outfits??