[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

@OldSchool.4268 said:I'll do that. Toss me an invite if you see me first. I'm watching the Discord but as an old fart, I'm still getting used to it. This internet thing is just a fad, you know.

You’ll fit in just fine. I say that all the time. In another few years we will go back to smoke signals and living in Hobbit Homes. Better enjoy ourselves in game now.

Hello and welcome!With TC being open, we are offering space within the new hall for you to stretch your legs. Please "Stay awhile, and listen." Don't mind that spooky old man (that's me :D ) in the corner with the staff. I'm sure he won't bring about the end of the world. Today.Goats of Thunder was founded earlier this year in an effort to bring some of the humor, community and fellowship back to WvW. Or because I was bored. Either way, we have become a successful force for refined evil on Tarnished Coast. Currently we do require our members to be housed on this lovely and delightful server. We want to make sure you get the loot bags you so richly deserve!What started out as a small group of friends had grown to a guild of over 90 members. We have people online during the majority of the time zones. People seem to like us or it could be possible they are lying in order to gain our trust. Either way, I'm good. I have many guild leaders here who enjoy just running with our herd in order to take a night off. The ally rank is perfect for you if this suits your needs.The GOATs do events such as: Laser Pew Pew night, Burning inside, Can't Keep me Down, Well, thanks for all the bags and also let us not forget Cats, the Musical. Want to know what these are all about? Come find out. :)What we offer:A place to hang your -insert weapon of choice including Christopher Walken- in a hysterical friendly environmentTheory crafting on a consistent basis to change with the current specsAssistance learning the WvW game mode and more advanced tactics for veteran playersWarm welcome for all professions (Yes, we take Rangers and Thieves)No rep requirement (Encouraged when we do missions so you get the lewts)WvW scheduled raids four times per week (Many of us are in WvW every night beating around the bushes and scaring those AFK enemy groups)Discord for voice and community (TC as a server uses Teamspeak, we will use that when joining other groups)Theme nights in WvWLewd and lascivious humor with a dash of PaprikaRoaming, dueling, Zerg style, Havoc squads. We do it all.What I'm looking for in recruits:People who value fun first while being competitiveBeing open to theory craft with the group and always improveEnjoy being part of a community that really is like a familySarcasmBeing on Tarnished Coast to join in our madnessActive members of a guild who are interested in building from the ground upPlayers who enjoy a vast array of content and combat stylesFinding ways you can contribute. I'm open to suggestions and probably some rude comments.Contact: Fatherbliss.4701 (Guild Lead and Chief Mischief Maker), MawbsteR.3890 (Officer), WTFLIN.6801 (Officer)http://goatsofthunder.enjin.com/. Feel free to join the Discord to listen in to our banter or music bot: https://discord.gg/y7vbNSr

Did you know that TC is open again? Did you know that we have enticing moments of spiritually inspired dancing in enemy keeps on a nightly basis? You should. These things and more shall treat your senses to an overwhelming notion of propriety within the context of your life. Or just come play with us. We have candy.

@Spudfuzz.6185 said:You guys seem like a pretty fun group. Just wondering if you do other content as well, or is your focus pretty much purely WvW?

The only organized activities I've got going on (scheduled nights) revolve around WvW right now. I'd say a number of the guild do the new maps, open world content and such. We had a raid group going for awhile but only got limited interest. You can always feel free to check us out and see what you think!