Found a friendly warthog, meerkat and lion cub in Crystal Oasis — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Found a friendly warthog, meerkat and lion cub in Crystal Oasis

Halan.8951Halan.8951 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 19, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Comments

• Yes it is, so hakuna matata !

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

What a wonderful phrase!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

They eat the "grubs" too... If you follow them around, you'll notice Timon is leading them.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• I love the dev that put this into the game! Whoever you are, you are a beautiful person.

You don't win friends with salad!

• Sadly, there's no Scar....

• @Kaizok.7839 said:
    Sadly, there's no Scar....

The hyenas ate him.

• @Charrbeque.8729 said:

@Kaizok.7839 said:
    Sadly, there's no Scar....

The hyenas ate him.

Yeah but at the time Simba was young Scar was not dead.

Talking about reference, if I remember correctly you can see one to Aladdin in the VIP zone at the south of Amnoon. A lamp represent the mystic forge.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I love this! I spent ages following them around when I first found them.

I kept hoping if we went to the Desolation we'd find a lion giving a speech to a group of hyenas too, but if it's there I've not found it.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Vengence is her art, oaths and victories taken, Soulkeeper's Vigil remains unshaken!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.