Since no official feedback thread has been created or any other threads, I guess we have to start somewhere,
So yeah, comment below about your experience and feeback to the premier opening, LS4 Episode 1, Daybreak.
- The brandstorm over Amoon was really exciting, it all felt it was all in LA's battle, which was really cool and epic! I really liked this start of this Season as we had to fight against the branded and save the Citizens of Amoon.
- But I LOVED we got back to Istan, soooooo many memories as I am a veteran player/GW1 player and this was such a happy moment for me. As I was exploring here and there I noticed ''Loyalists Paragon & Dervish'' enemies. I was overhyped! Dervish and Paragons are still a thing, and they're alive!
- Loved that Sunspears are back on track! As Paragons and Dervish sunspears are back too!
- I am so glad we got to know more about the Sunspear, what they were doing and sooo much story of Istan.
- The inquest was really nice to see in the First city, Fahranur. But they were zombiesssss!
- I liked the improvments of emotes, (when we got handcuffed by Corsair Sadiy- got throw in to the cell as our PC used arms etc), camera movements, (as Warden Alama knocked us out with her Scythe)
Though, am I the only one who actually wanted Taimi to sufficate inside of her golem? I were literally keep wishing she would ran out of air... sadly she survived,
- The overrall map was really beautiful and amazing looking.
- Corsair clans and pirate ships, who dosen't love drunken Corsair pirates and their shady stuff? Glad we saw them, again!
- Warden Alama (the awakened boss) was so cool, I loved her Dervish abilities skills and new animations ALSO she was using the human gods stances!!!!
- Beautiful map, specially at the Astralarium, that place was simply beautiful!
The episode was really good, enjoyed every little bit of it. The theme, the lore, love, love love it!
This episode is probably one of my favorite ones, along with the White Mantle episodes.
The only thing I hated about this episode is that....
Paragon and Dervish are back but they're STILL unplayable to us players, as the NPCs got unique abilities and skills of their profession, new animations and new 'weapons'.
Seeing the Sunspear and the Sunscythe (aswell other spear and scythes in this episode) has been added as staff, STAFF!?
What the heck, ANet?!
My point is, Scythe and Spear + new animations + new abilitis skills are used for NPCs and not us, as the playerbase has requested for god how long, atleast us veterans/gw1 players.
Now that is literally the middle finger to us veterans/gw1 players from you, ANet. You could atleast have added them as sub-classes/mini-mini professions or something.... but anything!
8/10 - I would've given you 10/10 if Paragon and Dervish were somehow playable and if Taimi would have died.