Sit-able chair locked behind hardest raid boss... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sit-able chair locked behind hardest raid boss...

This has been a long time request from people and look what happens: https://imgur.com/a/oNknJ

Can you buy it at least from TP?

Comments

• TexZero.7910TexZero.7910 Member ✭✭✭✭

But you can just go to the House that Joko built and sit on his Bone Throne.....

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

Looks off.
    Sitting looks a bit weird, the throne a bit too big, and the placement of the character looks off on the throne.

• Amineo.8951Amineo.8951 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 9, 2017

@TexZero.7910 said:
    But you can just go to the House that Joko built and sit on his Bone Throne.....

I still want my chair though, for reasons. Can you imagine not having chairs if you're married? Delightful...

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Amineo.8951 said:

@TexZero.7910 said:

I still want my chair though, for reasons. Can you imagine not having chairs if you're married? Delightful...

I would more imagine if married, you need a stretcher.

• Embered.5089Embered.5089 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2017

Gift me it <3
    Edit: is it dyeable?

• @Amineo.8951 said:
    This has been a long time request from people and look what happens: https://imgur.com/a/oNknJ

Can you buy it at least from TP?

Invite someone into your guild that has one; they can donate the item to your guild and /quit the guild.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Wait. It's a Guild item?
    That image looks like that image was taken right in the Aerodrome. I was thinking it was a spawnable double-click gadget item.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.