We have a winner ladies and gents

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2017

Elementalist;

Mesmer;

Necro in old armor;

Necro in new set;

Better get a wriggle on.

• I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

@aecro.7354 said:

I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

Have you tried it with Aristocrat's Coat, Phoenix Vest, Priory's Historical or Elonian/Spearmarshal's Vestements?

Better get a wriggle on.

• Best looking light armor in the game right here.

• @Haleydawn.3764 said:

@aecro.7354 said:

I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

Have you tried it with Aristocrat's Coat, Phoenix Vest, Priory's Historical or Elonian/Spearmarshal's Vestements?

Yeah, but all of those have that exposed belly area which looks a bit weird.

Just doesn't fit very well imo.

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

I personal scrapped the idea of pants as Light Armour won't seem to get any if Arenanet has a say about it. Try to get some bottoms that isn't long drapes or "other" and try to mix and match something.

• Spudfuzz.6185Spudfuzz.6185 Member ✭✭
    edited December 10, 2017

I, too, struggle with the lack of respectable pant options. I really wanted some nice slacks for my pirate ele, or something that could pass off as desert-like for my mesmer. Without going the route of the spearmarshal set, because the weight of the design is really off-balance in the pants. It's too butt-tenty, like everything else.
    Elementalist

Mesmer

@aecro.7354 said:

Just doesn't fit very well imo.

Some tops are longer than others but I agree. Not a fan of the 90’s lowrise pants and croptop look :P

Better get a wriggle on.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.