Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory?

Pimsley.3681Pimsley.3681 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 10, 2017 in Lore

Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory? 210 votes

Kas
60%
joeyw.9531Fenom.9457Tapioca.9062Orpheal.8263Janderson.4670koffein.9374Abelisk.4527Glider.5792starhunter.6015larv.3456cNd.1096Neilos Tyrhanos.5427BunjiKugashira.9754Cuddy.6247Titus.2085Ceburek.8950Asur.9178Torn Fierceslash.6375Invidia.9074Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318 126 votes
Jory
40%
Ariurotl.3718maddoctor.2738Jethro.9376BobbyT.7192Rauderi.8706Sublimatio.6981crashburntoo.7431Trevor Boyer.6524Rym.1469Fleebag.1384Tsakhi.8124Tsume.4762BuddhaKeks.4857Silverstar.7415maxwelgm.4315Justine.6351Kitty.6219Lahmia.2193Cyrin.1035Maethor.2810 84 votes
<13

Comments

• Kas

my sylvari

• Coulter.2315Coulter.2315 Member ✭✭✭
    Kas

What a ludicrous question to ask, the servant of Lyssa wins 100%.

• other, as in anyone other than either of them

70 'mains' and waiting for more slots
    | 61 Asura | 6 Charr | 1 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Neither floats my boat.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• Fluffball.8307Fluffball.8307 Member ✭✭✭✭

What a bizarre topic.

• Halan.8951Halan.8951 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 19, 2017

@Halan.8951 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:
    Neither floats my boat.

Looking at your name, I'm guessing you prefer honorable barbarians.

It always puts a smile on my face when someone gets the reference of my username.

BLOOD AND THUNDER!

VICTORY AT SEA!

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Rox.

;) /15characters

My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

I mean, I guess. My female characters all look better tho and their personalities are some of the least interesting in DW. Also why is this in lore?

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Ceridwen.6703Ceridwen.6703 Member ✭✭✭

My vote goes to Faren every time.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Steve R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

• Kumouta.4985Kumouta.4985 Member ✭✭✭
    Kas

kas but mentally they're both garbage

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

Jory is hot in the new outfit.

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

OP spelt Taimi wrong.

Sorry sorry, I just had to say it in a thread I find ridiculous.

• Genesis.5169Genesis.5169 Member ✭✭✭

Eir /10chara

Get safe spaces out of spvp, demand real post game stats!
    Gw2 already the easiest MMO on the market if you believe content is too hard its time for some self reflection.
    Stop asking to nerf classes if you PvE exclusively it makes no sense.

• I want a short haired logan meowza.

• Swordmaster Faren, obviously

"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
    Tempest, Spellbreaker, Mirage, Scourge
    [AGNY] - Eternal Agony Guild, Sanctum of Rall

• Obviously Belinda. Why else would Mordremoth see to her asphyxiation fetish?

All these squares make a circle.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Obviously Belinda. Why else would Mordremoth see to her asphyxiation fetish?

Uhhh.. I think he likes to satisfy people in general and not so much for his own gain.. I mean why would be oblige drooburt otherwise?

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Oldirtbeard.9834Oldirtbeard.9834 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

Not really into blondes but I do prefer them to Asian women, we need a smoking hot red head.

“The only watchmaker is the blind forces of physics.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

• @Ayumi Spender.1082 said:
    They're both unattractive to me honestly. Mentally and Physically.

agreed, both of them are insufferable. i'd rather have edgelord braham around

• Pimsley.3681Pimsley.3681 Member ✭✭✭
    Jory

Great screenshots Cyrin.

Jory looks bi-racial, Asian/Caucasian.

I pvp a lot because I’m a casual competitive female but the whole Kas/Jory story blew me away because it was very close to home before I got married (to a guy, lol)

Anyway I’ve enjoyed everyone’s response and <3 <3 <3 to those who represented Rox.

Jory

@Cyrin.1035 said:
    I will go with:

I don’t remember that scene at all.

• Dashiva.6149Dashiva.6149 Member ✭✭✭

@Pimsley.3681 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:
    I will go with:

I don’t remember that scene at all.

It was part of the cinematic that was shown during the Dragon Bash release (June 11th, 2013). , when we met Marjory for the first time

Jory

@Dashiva.6149 said:

It was part of the cinematic that was shown during the Dragon Bash release (June 11th, 2013). , when we met Marjory for the first time

Aaack yes that was from way back when! After SAB. 2013 was the best year for playing GW2.

• Feanor.2358Feanor.2358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ugrakarma.9416 said:
    Jory is hot in the new outfit.

My ele main is hotter in that outfit tho.

• Emmalouise.1763Emmalouise.1763 Member ✭✭
    edited December 13, 2017

I kinda have a thing for Canach atm, he makes me laugh and every girl likes a man with a good sense of humor.

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

Uhhh...... :#

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• Artyport.2084Artyport.2084 Member ✭✭✭
    Kas

omg shut up and just answer the question..
    Kas. Love her outfit.

• Neither. Rox is best girl

Permanently Embiggened

• @Pimsley.3681 said:
    Jory looks bi-racial, Asian/Caucasian.

That would make sense, given she's of clear Canthan descent but her last name sounds more Spanish/Italian. Also add in the fact that Canthans have the lowest amount of descendants in Kryta (sans Orrian), after a few generations it'd be a bit hard to have full blooded Canthan.

• How about neither.

Asura fanatic.
    World's largest Zojja fan.
    Illconceived Was Na fanboy.

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭
    Jory

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Obviously Belinda. Why else would Mordremoth see to her asphyxiation fetish?

Uhhh.. I think he likes to satisfy people in general and not so much for his own gain.. I mean why would be oblige drooburt otherwise?

Well, Droobert was dying for a drink...

Anyway, the answer is clearly Marjory. After all, did Kas get lit on fire by the God of Fire? I don't think so!

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

I swear I'm not super sensitive, but I kinda sorta think you should have made this a poll about every member of DW rather than singling out the two female humans as, essentially, DWILFs. Or even not a poll, just a question on which NPC in the game people find most charismatic and want to see more of for more than physical reasons. (Lord Faren, obvs, closely followed by Canach ... for me. I do not speak for others).

@Donari.5237 said:
    I swear I'm not super sensitive, but I kinda sorta think you should have made this a poll about every member of DW rather than singling out the two female humans as, essentially, DWILFs. Or even not a poll, just a question on which NPC in the game people find most charismatic and want to see more of for more than physical reasons. (Lord Faren, obvs, closely followed by Canach ... for me. I do not speak for others).

Well feel free to make your own poll/topic, then...?

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

• Coulter.2315Coulter.2315 Member ✭✭✭
    Kas

@Donari.5237 said:
    I swear I'm not super sensitive

No one is buying it.

• Henry.5713Henry.5713 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2017
    Kas

Don't know what's sillier... These kind of polls or that some are actually getting offended over it? Should make a poll about that now.

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. ~ Robert Heinlein

• Kas

See how little cloth Kas compare to Majory...
    She must felt hotter to dressed like summer everywhere in Tyria...
    O wait...

Cross

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Henry.5713 said:
    Don't know what's sillier... These kind of polls or that some are actually getting offended over it? Should make a poll about that now.

Eh, never said I was offended. Just found it in slightly poor taste. /shrugs
    I'm not calling for it to be locked or deleted or for people not to participate. Carry on with the female human beauty contest as you like.

• Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

Canach.
    /15 charrs yada yada

GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

• Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Jory

Needs a Caithe option though.

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.