PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

eko.7815

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kaine.1984 said:Some of us, including me, are actually starting to decay now and there's nothing we can do to stop it so are we going to get that rank back when this is fixed?

As far as people told Quaggan, decay doesn't affect your rating, but only badge displayed and your leaderboard placing, what is more, once you play some games your decay will disappear.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Morwath.9817 said:

@kaine.1984 said:Some of us, including me, are actually starting to decay now and there's nothing we can do to stop it so are we going to get that rank back when this is fixed?

As far as people told Quaggan, decay doesn't affect your rating, but only badge displayed and your leaderboard placing, what is more, once you play some games your decay will disappear.

This is correct, decay doesn't affect your rating behinds the scenes. It affects the badge you get and your place on the leaderboard. There is a max of 700 decay and you get back 100 points of decay per match played. So it's pretty easy to get rid of decay once your problem is fixed. And on that note, I'll have a server engineer take a look soon to see if we can get your issue resolved.

OK HERE ONE SOLUTION :

GOOD NEWS : solution worked for me ( i even had the map result on my screen )BAD NEWS : you have to wait a little depending what time it is

Solution :You have to wait the next AT , then you find a group ( be 5 ) , ENROLL to the AT , play a game ( it's very important , don't refuse the game ) , lose or win it , and after the AT , you don't have this bug anymore ,

You're welcome ....Fara

In example at 17h15 ( for France for example ) ; if you do it , you will be free , but you have to wait 17h15 ...