Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Closed the game, waited 2 hours and this is what I return to aafcf839dffe8e2786fb2ffc593fa07e.pngAnd it behaves oddly too. If I go to wvw, I get told it will abandon pvp and remove me from from pvp queues, but when I spawn on the map, the pvp queue pops up again. I can open fractals alone too, but with the same image popping up. Joining an existing party in a fractal crashes the game with Error code 19:9:18:1803:101.

Edit: tried to be the first person going into the fractal lobby, got removed from the party and ended alone in the lobby (guild group). As soon as the fractal started, I crashed with the same error.

OK HERE ONE SOLUTION :

• GOOD NEWS : solution worked for me ( i even had the map result on my screen )
  • BAD NEWS : you have to wait a little depending what time it is

Solution :You have to wait the next AT , then you find a group ( be 5 ) , ENROLL to the AT , play a game ( it's very important , don't refuse the game ) , lose or win it , and after the AT , you don't have this bug anymore ,

You're welcome ....Fara

In example at 17h15 ( for France for example ) ; if you do it , you will be free , but you have to wait 17h15 ...