Would you like Winter's Presence & Nightfury to be convertable into Infusions? [Merged]

Only if it was just an Aura infusion (no stat/ar, but open to it being upgrade-able, still remaining account bound in all forms) and I could withdraw it from my achievement panel, since it is an achievement reward.

I like that I can spend just a transmute charge and use it on my other characters. I just want to use a real shoulder item.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Only if it was just an Aura infusion (no stat/ar) and I could withdraw it from my achievement panel, since it is an achievement reward.

I like that I can spend just a transmute charge and use it on my other characters. I just want to use a real shoulder item.

This is actually a really nice suggestion - I hope ArenaNet reads that.

Yes, i mean someone said it already, a lot of armors, especially heavy (light does ok, since there's a few head pieces that also add shoulders) look weird without shoulder parts. Having them as a Infusion would be awesome. Although i think instead of an infusion these aura things should all be enrichments (like the koda one) and not infusions.Also what @Haleydawn.3764 said, these should be available from the Achievements panel so they can be replicated across your account.

I hate that they're shoulders, because it means I can have them, or a shoulder, and I usually like to have a shoulder piece. I expect to get Winter's Presence this year, especially with the changes to gingerbread path. So this will become relevant to me. I'm a little dubious about them being infusions, though. Anyone can wear a shoulder piece, only those that have an ascended something can use an infusion. For me, though, yes I approve. Personally, I wanted them to be backpacks, or helmets.

Stacking is probably the actual reason they didn't make it a infusion in the first place. They are both very "visually noisy" auras, you character would just end up as a swarm of bats or walking blizzard lol.

Plus I think mechanically, from a programming PoV It's probably difficult to make them exceptions to the regular infusion code.

I like on shoulders cause i can turn it off when not wanting to use it. More stuff needs to go into unlocked rewards in achievement panel. Aurora legendary is a mistake to have on one toon only. Maybe they can add an effect panel per toon and let you turn off and on, on equipment screen. As well as overwrite with six different unlocked rewards.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I would say no simply as I don't really understand the whole infusion craze at all.

This isn't to do with the infusion craze but more to do with the fact that a particle effect item takes up an entire slot, and it would be much more lucrative as a reward if it was an infusion instead - or allowed to be an infusion.