Would you like Winter's Presence & Nightfury to be convertable into Infusions? [Merged]

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Thelgar.7214 said:I voted no, because I use the skin (Nightfury) on more than one character and wouldn't want to lose that utility.

What utility?Invisible shoulders? You can already hide shoulders.And adding it as an infusion doesnt mean removing the skin from the wardrobe

The only advantage of it being a shoulder piece is you can use on any tier armour, instead of just ascended. But if you can afford either skins, you can probably afford ascended so its not really a valid argument.

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I would say no simply as I don't really understand the whole infusion craze at all.

This isn't to do with the infusion craze but more to do with the fact that a particle effect item takes up an entire slot, and it would be much more lucrative as a reward if it was an infusion instead - or allowed to be an infusion.

And one is harder to remove and keep while one I can change whenever I want with a skin change with a transmutation for free.I'll rather skins.

I vote yes, but taking it further I wish we had a tab that separate auras/affects by itself to equip. That and armor/talent profile tab to save a full character armor+skills. These QOL changes would be massive but I also know they have been asked for years.

It's definitely a little disappointing to not have auras like Winter's Presence not usable with things like outfits etc so if we're not going to get an aura/effects tab I would definitely settle for infusion conversions.

• 1 year later...

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:I would say no simply as I don't really understand the whole infusion craze at all.

This isn't to do with the infusion craze but more to do with the fact that a particle effect item takes up an entire slot, and it would be much more lucrative as a reward if it was an infusion instead - or allowed to be an infusion.

And one is harder to remove and keep while one I can change whenever I want with a skin change with a transmutation for free.I'll rather skins.

One cost silver to remove :)Another transmution shards.I will say infusions are the “easier” way

I voted no, ecspecially if its going to gain the ability to get stacked. We already have issues with the overabundance of effects in this game, until that gets handled i really dont want to see somebody who has 6(or more) stacked Nightfury "infusions" and the swarm of bats is so freaking bad that you cant even see their character.

I said yes with stacking because I like options but I'll be happy without as well. I'm not sure why winter's presence had to be shoulder pads since there actually are no shoulder pads and it's just the aura effect. I guess it's because of the unlock ability for the wardrobe which is for armor and weapon skins only and doesn't extend to infusions. I would've preferred it to be the headpiece since that's something that people turn off more often.