[NA] Looking for a casual guild in Dragonbrand! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] Looking for a casual guild in Dragonbrand!

Hi all! Im sort of a returning player(i think? haha) i used to play pre HoT for abit till like maybe 40lvl ish but stopped and i came back to play after reading how awesome path of fire is! I've been having a blast just doing hearts/vista/point of interests around so far. So im actually looking for a guild that fits me!

Im a rather casual player situated in gmt + 8 area and usually play in the night, maybe 8pm ish onwards and can usually play at least a 2-4 hours daily, Im currently lvling a necro (cant wait for reaper/scourge!) at the moment and im actually quite interested into going fractals, pvp and WvW when im good enough! Looking for a friendly and casual guild that i can call home to! Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

if you are 8 gmt, come to nsp, we need coverage at sea time. also i run 2pm server time or 10pm plus 8 gmt.

if you want to know more, pm me. - slayers xd

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.