StrafeFaster.2046

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dceptaconroy.7928 said:

@"dbill.7483" said:

For my Asura Necro/Scourge I wanted something a little more "non-traditional". I think she's one tough little cookie and I get positive comments on her look.
fdlp0R9.jpg

What chest is that on your asura mate looks the goods.

I'm taking advantage of a "feature" with Asura Females, they tend to share the same armor with Males. So, I'm not sure how that piece would look on other races.

chest piece is the Vigil's Honor Vestleggings are the Ascalonian Performer Pants(it's hard to find simple pants for light armor)

I wanted a "Tom Boy" look, basically to build the opposite of the typical Fantasy Female Meta that runs around GW2 like pole dancing strippers.Nothing wrong with that "look" but it's so common that I wanted something different.

The Necromancer goes to my only Asura. She is also one of two characters I have that have more than two colors in their scheme. First, her condi outfit.

5bQBugZ.png

I was trying to go with a goth princess scheme I saw from some old flash animations. Its hard to pull off, though. Next, her power outfit.

bdB7yQ9.png

I usually don't wear those, though. I go mainly for the outfits. One issue that I have with the Asura is that most of their clothes are identical between the sexes. This makes sense from a lore standpoint, because Asura don't show their dimorphism in their bodies, but on the flip side this means that you can't really make an Asuran look feminine. The two outfits I use are this one:

Wdy9Ick.png

And also the wedding dress.

CVbeW0y.png

Partly just to show off her wicked back tats.

4rnFtPG.png